• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Shoplifting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldn't worry about them anyway.
    If you are concerned about mail turning up while you are away, arrange a PO Keepsafe (https://www.royalmail.com/personal/r...-mail/keepsafe) or redirect to a friend or relative.

Comment

Do you think a 3 month PO is gonna be enough? I mean it’s just so expensive... and I didn’t receive the second letter in more then a month so I suppose it is not enough for 4 letters to come.
      I’m gonna do the application for the EU Settlement Scheme soon so 100% certain to put no on the criminal declaration? How much time does the police have to be in touch with you if they gonna be informed of the episode? And can a criminal record be set without being notified in a written way?
      Sorry if I might be repetitive but I wanna be sure to do everything in the correct and better way possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kek View Post
        Do you think a 3 month PO is gonna be enough? I mean it’s just so expensive... and I didn’t receive the second letter in more then a month so I suppose it is not enough for 4 letters to come. I wouldn't even bother
        I’m gonna do the application for the EU Settlement Scheme soon so 100% certain to put no on the criminal declaration? Yes
        How much time does the police have to be in touch with you if they gonna be informed of the episode?The chances of police being informed and taking any action are as close to zero as possible
        And can a criminal record be set without being notified in a written way? Relax, you do not have a criminal record
        Sorry if I might be repetitive but I wanna be sure to do everything in the correct and better way possible.
        Don't know which country you are from or what the criminal justice system is like, but stop overthinking the situation!

Comment

I know I’m sorry I’m overthinking but I’m in London for studying and my mother is doing a lot of sacrifices for me and the only small possibility that something can happen is killing me... I’m more scared to disappoint my mum then to the situation in general... sorry if I’m annoying you guys

Comment

You are not annoying.
            Just trying to reassure you that nothing is going to happen. Stop worrying.
            Relax, enjoy your visit home and make your mother happy

Comment

Personally, I've never backed down to bullies, not even when I was at school.
              I would certainly not capitulate to a bunch of shysters like these clowns.
              des8 is spot on.
              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
              gets his brain a-going.
              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hello, I received the second letter from RLP after 3 months from the incident. Do you think It is a regular letter that I need to ignore again or do I need to do anything? My Italian lawyer wrote them 1 month and a half ago saying Lidl had no losses from this incident so no payment is due.

thank you

Comment

2019-05-29 15_39_45-Start.png
                  I beg to differ.

Probably two more letters to come, then maybe a letter with Red Writing on it... which you can also ignore ..... then fingers crossed that'll be that.

I wouldn't let your lawyer write to them again.... seems they didn't rcceive the last letter in any case as that is the bog standard third letter - aka this one from April 2017 -> https://legalbeagles.info/forums/fil...tch?id=1176267
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

So do you think they skipped one letter because my lawyer wrote to them? So 100% sure that I don’t need to pay it?

Comment

If that letter your solicitor sent mentioned Italy then RLP may have realised how futile it woul be continuing against you.

Comment

Whether they skipped one or more letters, whether or not they received your solicitors letter, and if they did whether or not they even read it, you do not have to pay them even one penny, Euro or even lira!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X