• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

I have a hot date tonight!

It's crimbo party time where my other half works, so we are going tonight, it costs £10 each, but apparently you get that back when you go (????), and I think we get a free drink each and of course there's the food. Added to this, cos he is going he gets tonight off work with pay. So we are going to go and see what it's like, and if it's crap then we are either going to go somewhere else, or just come home.

Only thing is, it's being held at Ewood Park, the home of Blackburn Rovers lol

Comment

What's wrong with Blackburn Rovers then?

The food OMG I hope they have some deserts for your OH, I doubt you'll get a dance out of him till he's had his pudding lol.
      Hope you have a lovely time Delta, getting in to the swing of things now that the party's have started. I don't know why i said that lol I'm not going to any as I know of lol.

Comment

It's the only party that we are going to, and he don't do dancing!

On another note, I knew it was too good to last. Wednesday night we put our tree up, its in the bay, which is where the dog usually sits. So far he has been pretty good about it, left the tree alone and the only thing really is that he has gone to sleep underneath it a couple of times.

Well just now the tree has gotten in the way of him barking at the window, so he took a bauble off the tree and brought it to me to play fetch! Only saving grace was that he was holding it gently in his mouth and so it didn't break (it is a glas ball!). I don't think he's too happy with the tree now!

As to the weather, its doing what it normally does in Lancashire, and that's raining, I am sure I have seen a wee bit of sleet in there with it. The sky looks like it's in for the day.

Comment

Morning all,
          Not a bad day today, at least it's dry.
          Well i see our Ricky (Hatton) didn't gain the title, but from all reports he put up a good scrap and took it to ten rounds well done and hard luck comes to mind.

The dancing last night was brilliant IMO, I think I know who will go and it's a real shame.
          I don't care what anyone says about reality shows this one is lovely and if it promotes such a lovely pastime then I am all for it.

Niki went from X Factor, what can I say, I have been for and against Rhydian loving some performances and disliking others. I still think he is the winner, with a close runner up Natties pick Same difference.

Didn't see Robin Hood, but I will be settle down this afternoon with a cocktail or two and catching up with my favorite hero lol.

Comment

Weather is rubbish here, got drowned at the stables, had to make two journies down the track cos after we'd turned jerry out he just stood in the middle of the field neighing so we had to turn someone else's pony out to keep him company. Its really odd, because when we turn him out later he's okay. I don't think he likes the dark lol. Got to work early after dropping son and girlfiriend off at train station, they're going to the Clothes Show. Jess went yesterday and loved it. Came home with 21p and millions of bags of stuff. Thank god we have a relative who works at the NEC - makes getting in to these things sssooooooooooo cheap.
            Have got loads of work to do, as usual and run out of milk so waiting for boss to turn up with supplies. Might have to shove some invoices in envelopes before he gets here so it looks like I've been working.......
            Is no longer here

Comment

I just knew it would be Letitia who went, although on Saturdays performance it should have been Matt. Not sure who's going to win, Alisha has been good all along but Gethin is definitley coming up on the rrails now. i think it will be close.
              Is no longer here

Comment

Morning all,

Saturday:

Did the pressie shopping, have got everyones apart from Les, he's easy to do so will go next saturday and do that. He drives and we split up and get each others pressies and meet back up later in a restaurant/pub and have a bite to eat etc.
                Went out for a meal with friends, was very nice.
                Recorded x-factor, and dancing, watched it while waiting for the fight, shame Nikki went out, I though Leon should have gone tbh.
                Stayed up all night for the fight and as usual it was late, felt sorry for Ricky, but hopefully he will have another go.

Sunday:

After a night on the sofa (yes I grabbed an hours kip after the fight) did some housework and was at Tesco's for 10, got most of the Christmas food, alchohol etc so only now have to worry about the perishables, and as the shops are opening at 1 minute past midnight on the 24th I shall be there outside waiting and hopefully get everything done so no chasing out on Christmas Eve except for a newspaper or whatever.
                Watched the West Ham game, BBC Sportspersonality of the year, oh and Cranford (isn't that the best).
                Awwww Letitia went out of Strictly, thats such a shame I liked her and she's built like a real person and not a stick insect.
                Thats my weekend done.

saffy
                Last edited by Sapphire; 10th December 2007, 11:01:AM.

Comment

Okey Dokey Then

My Weekend.

Saturday.
                  Crap weather, went to Library with Son to swap books. Got home and read them then had dinner.
                  Dishwasher blew up in the afternoon
                  In the evening went for a drink with some friends, had a good night.

Sunday.
                  Got rid of dishwasher
                  Went to Mums as relatives were up from down south so could give cards and pressies over
                  Came back home cooked dinner, kids had a sleep, I had a sleep
                  Went to Mums for Tea.
                  Came home put kids to bed.
                  Had to use the Manual dishwasher instead (my hands)
                  Then went to bed.

Exciting life I lead msl:

Comment

Well its Wednesday and nothing much has been happening in Chez Happyhouse. Les and I had a heart to heart last night re: Marriage, the wills and getting a dog.
                    I understand his reluctance to marry as his previous went wrong after getting married after living together for a few years. I have heard that happens quite a bit so can understand his thoughts on it now, and he says that we have a great relationship so why should we chance ruining it for the sake of a piece of paper.
                    He has agreed to update the will, so that it incorporates the business as well of the house etc. So I am happy about that.
                    Regarding the dog, now that is still under negotiation but he says that as finances are gradually improving (well they are at the moment) he want to start taking some time out and having a few weekends away and maybe a holiday or two, and a dog would be a tie, but I'm not sure that I'm happy with that so am still on the campaign trail.
                    I had a great sleep and feel good so all in all not a bad couple of days now.

sapphire

Comment

He's got a point I suppose. I love my dogs dearly but they are a tie when it comes to getting away, it costs an arm and a leg for kennels, over £200 for our two for a fortnight, and thats with them sharing. Also, you have to think of the routine etc. My sisters got Dobermanns and they have to be fed at certain times, walked at certain times etc. my own dogs don't exactly have a routine as such, just depends how you fit it all in I suppose. And then there's vets bills, a subject dear to my heart having just handed over £131 to our vet last night. One two of my sisters dogs are on medication which costs £170 per month!

Cats are easier, and you can always ask a neighbour to feed it while you're away. But the vets bills can be just as high.

Like I said, I love my dogs dearly but would have to think very seriously about having another one if and when anything happens to them.
                      Is no longer here

Comment

We've got two cats and I love them dearly but they don't sit on laps for a cuddle and thats what I wanted them for. If they did that I think I would be happier somehow. We pay £16.50 a month for them to be insured and its going up to £24 a month from January, but to me its worth it. Excepting being that I had to pay £149 in November for their annual jabs, flea/worm treatments, Anal Gland emptying etc

sapphire

Comment

My cats are lap cats, so "in your face" I get fed up of them sometimes. Better than having our Millie sit on my lap though, large border collies and small laps ain't the best combo lol.
                          Is no longer here

Comment

Morning,

Well I have to share this with you all lol Tis not often I get embarrassed, well this morning I did. I think most of you know I likes me game of Bingo at the old Gala (not encouraging any of you lot to gamble, tis my only pleasure apart from me rum of course) anyway I tried to deposit and I couldn't put the amount in, no way would the numbers work
                            I emailed them yesterday when this first happened, got in from work yesterday tried again and still nothing. I had a look this morning and they were asking me for more info so they could sort it out.
                            So I emailed again giving a bit more info and thought maybe they would sort it today, if not I would ring them.
                            All the time this is going on my withdrawal symptoms are worsening lol it's one of them can't have want situations pmsl
                            So I am sat here reading posts and decided to check bank balance (and colour red is so nice this time of year lol) I couldn't put my numbers in
                            Anyway to cut a long story short lol I had my Num Lock thing on or off don't know which lol and to be honest didn't know I had lol.
                            So I have again emailed Gala, explained about the situation, also told them I am old and IT brain dead. I also asked them not to laugh (well not too loud anyway) wished them a Merry Christmas and thanked them for their help.
                            I will let you know if I win lol Enaid x

Comment

and are we sharing the winnings mate?:snowlol:
                              Is no longer here

Comment

One day I will register on Gala Di and play the odd game or two. Have you got a link please.

sapphire

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X