• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
    Ooh end of the monoth - expenses, there's a nice one for me - anyone else???
    Expenses? Do you have to work to get them?

Maybe that's why I don't get any msl:

I would buy a dictionary with your expenses as well..

Comment

No I don't have to work PK, just turn up - which is a good job really!!

Its not a dictionary I need - its a secretary with typing skills!!!

Comment

Well its nice and sunny here today, havn't been outside at all, in fact not even got downstairs yet owing to the plaster cast restricting my movements somewhat (small accident last night). Am going to venture downstairs later when the phones stop ringing, (our office is in one of our bedrooms).
        Nothing much to report. Oh except had a fab weekend away and thoroughly recommend the hotel in Chepstow.

sapphire

Comment

sapphire sounds painful what happened?
          nice day here today sunny and warmish..
          halloween tomorrow so bolt ur doors shut and turn the lights out! lol hate trick or treaters..
          mine will dress up and carve pumpkins eat sweets and toffee apples all without annoying anyone else! amazing...lol
          well i saw today that the pumpkin id bought the littlest one had gone off! so off i trundle round the shops to try and find another,i get to asda and see an ex boyfriend from school!! pmsl!!

Comment

I am awake I AM AWAKE at this hour because of idiots utter idiots who actually are getting me hacked off. I may have to take time off all forums again cos I am just getting a tad bit annoyed having to waste time not researching because of childish people who are allegedly grown up. If you do not like the way a site on the internet is run, laid out or their political stance, then go somewhere else. Anyway see you if i can be bothered soon.

Comment

Morning,
              Well I hope you eventually got some kip Nattie.

Gorden Brown oh dear he does nothing for me at all lol. He seams to me, another slime ball, mind you there have been that many. Latest off him, your school will be closed if you do not buck up, well that's sorted that then.msl:msl: Education done and dusted Next.................

Comment

I am awake I AM AWAKE at this hour because of idiots utter idiots who actually are getting me hacked off
                Not guilty, I was in bed for half 8 and asleep by 9 - must have been the excitement of seeing Englebert!!!!

Comment

You been Humperdinking Jan? lol how nice :carrot::carrot::carrot:

Comment

Yes as you can imagine, a rivetting night, took my Mum for her 77th birthday as she has been a life long fan and my Dad would never take her - smart man my Dad!

Comment

Perrrrrlease release me let me gooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!! la la la la la la la la
                      I had the last Waltz (not me yer fecker I got a broken foot) pmsl.

Sorry Jan couln't resist hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Archer thanks for your good wishes hun if you wish to follow the story here's a link hun, sod it link not working hun, its in General Forum under 'broken foot'

sapphire

Comment

lol sapphire! hope its not itchy i hear thats the worst bit! although personaly i would think it was the pain and discomfort??? ah well some people!
                        nattie hope you feel better after a good nights sleep? dont worry just relax......
                        evening all
                        feel like im getting ill again!
                        have to grit my teeth and dress the kids up and carve pumpkins i suppose!
                        have fun all and watch out for the bogie man!

Comment

OK Archer?
                          I'm going hiding lol they won't take 5p these days will they pmsl?

Comment

Morning,
                            Well OH said we only had 1 trick or treater, maybe thy have realised I can be more scarey than they can ever be pmsl.:witch:
                            More scarey is the fireworks that have to come I really hate them and as for my poor little dog well, can only call it heartbreaking.

Today maybe dry but chilly, correction Fiona says heavy rain lol

Speaking of fireworks they have just shown that industrial firework being let off in that corner shop. My God there really are some sick B******S on this earth and whats worse, bet it happens again. The next time maybe with a lot worse consequences as on one was hurt this time luckily.

Comment

Morning all,

Personally I think the sale of fireworks should be banned now, and just have organised displays. Perhaps the fines and sentences for selling/buying/letting off fireworks should be more severe, although (and this is not meant to be a racist remark before anyone starts on me) it does seem that it the shops that are owned by 'foreigners' for want of a better word, are the worst culprits at selling them. As is the sale of Ciggs/Alcohol underage as well. / discuss....................

sapphire

Comment

I live a few miles away froma notorious housing area, we always dread Halloween cos the kids seem to head over in my direction.. bless 'em. Our local Tesco store banns selling eggs and flour to kids on Halloween, fair enough... but these "aliens" came round last night, walked into Tescos, stole the eggs and then walked back into the Tesco (just a small shop, housewives and kids work there) and egged the staff. Wonderful huh!
                                There is an alleyway up the top of my road, that this morning is cordened off, and a police car at the end, we saw an ambulance and police car there last night, apparently someone was attacked. Dont know anything more yet, but Halloween should be banned, there were so many gangs of kids around last night, something was bound to happen....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X