• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi enaid hun, glad to see you're feeling slightly better, I'd stay off the ole rum n coke's tonight though

Comment

• Originally posted by Nattie View Post
      three weeks without ya on the forum, HOW ARE WE GONNA SURVIVE?????
      Trust me on this. I think you will all be glad of the break from me, Lol Lol xxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Originally posted by PKea View Post
        Add extra 30 mins to your journey to Manny Airport
        No drop off at terminal buildings, you are allowed 15mins frre parkig in short stay for dropping off.
        Make sure all fluids, perfume, gel, toothpaste that is in your hand luggage is a maximum of 100ml per container. they all must be in an A5 size clear wallet. this includes drinks etc

check the site ti gives you al the information

Manchester Airport: Home

hope this helps

Palu
        Thanks for that Ikea, really really helpful and useful. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for IKEA. xxxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• no probs

Comment

• it'll be very quiet for the next few weeks hun i know that

Comment

• Well Im still about Fri/Sat/Sun, not leaving the house here till 6 in the morning, Monday......... Lol. And remember Tempty, even if its fast track, nothing to worry about. A judge will direct full disclosure from them and we know they cant/wont do it, so at that point i.e. date disclosure is requested they will cave. Honestly................ been there, done that. Fendy xxxxx And yes I do remember how frightening it was too sometimes, so youre not a wuss. Youre human. xxxxx

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Trying to tackle a few bills to be paid online before I go away, water, council tax, credit card, etc. so will be in a bit later once Ive got all meeee bills up to date before I go. Got to nip out tomorrow to buy boys birthday cake, and party bags and stuff to go in em, gawd this party mullarky gets blummin expensive. Not that Im moaning, because hes worth every penny, and thankfully theres only 6 kids coming on saturday so not too bad really. I just soooooooo hope the weather holds up so I can throw em in the garden on the bouncy castle and trampoline all afternoon. I would hate to have to have a house full of whingeing kids, all hyped up on sweet stuff, lol lol lol xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Awww i'm not scared anymore hun..........got your mantra firmly stuck in my head
                  everyone was so sweet.......I was just havin a blonde panic attack

I still say I could'nt do it without everyone here, even the banter helps to brighten up the day.. I'll just be glad when I get to the point where I actually have something usefull to say to help someone else.....feels like all I can do for other atm is offer support....... sometimes that may be enough... I don't know. just wanna help more.
                  Guess the more I learn about my own claims the more I'll beable to help though... so I'll get there

Comment

• Bl**dy h*ll IKEA, I booked a meet and greet valet parking thing at Manny airport, so they are supposed to meet us right at the terminal door drop of point to drive our car away and park it safely for us for the three weeks we are away. B*gger pants. What was the point in flippin paying extra for something were not now gonna chuffing get, lol lol lol xxx typical........... ah well, better safe than sorry. xxx

Oh forgot to say,, how sad is this............... hubby has bought a new mini laptop thingy, never seen anything like it, like a mini tablet pc, so hes taking it on holiday and its got internet access through his phone, so we do have t'internet, I might have to log in from time to time to rub it in about how hot it is, I HOPE, and catch the weather report back home, lol lol lol. So I probs wont disappear for three weeks. Im sure I will be popping in from time to time during the hols to check on stuff, and Tempty, Delta and Enaids claims, amongst the many. Lol xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Ooooo don't envey you there, 6 sugar hyped kids running through the house.......eek.....you brave woman...lol

Comment

• Yep, dunno whether it was pre holiday madness creeping in or just down right dumb thinking when I let him print the invites off for five mins last week. NVM, no going back now, theyve all said YES so theyre all turning up. Woooooooaaaaaa is me............... too late to cancel. Lol Lol xxxx

Cheese n chive dip will be clinging to the ceiling in globules Im sure, and the dog will probs be begging at the table for all the tuna sandwiches, and quiches, lol lol.......... MAD HOUSE here on saturday. But hubby is taking us all out for lovely italian meal on sat night to save me cooking after the partys finished. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, but the bad news is MIL is coming for the weekend. Of all the chuffing weekends to choose for his mother to come and stay. I havent even started packing yet, and I do it for all four of us. Gawd, nvm, it will give me an opportunity to stay out of her way on sunday. I will retire to the bedroom to pack everybodys clothes that way I dont have to sit and listen to her whingeing about food, food, food, food and more food. Its the only thing she can talk about. BLOODY FOOD. And yes, she is the size of a house as you would expect with such preoccupation with food. xxxxxx Oh why me............... why this weekend.........................pfumph.xxx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Thanks Tempty coming round slowly, I think if I had 6 kids coming round to ours on Sat though I may be tempted to have a nother drink tonight
                          Just can't seem to cope with kids anymore I have lost all my maternals if I ever had any

Comment

• Enaid I took a look at your problem hun, it looks like its all fine and in hand at the moment. Your ok so far hun. Sorry though am a bit distracted myself at moment (something to do with nat west and them wanting £53 k from us) they have a fight on their hands I can tell you. Anyway I will be posting everything on here when it gets sorted out one way or another, so please all pray for us
                            Anyway I'm now for an early dinner, we have a tennis lesson at 8 and 3 mile swim straight after at 9.
                            Have a good evening all.

sapphire

Comment

• If you dont mind me asking, how much is the meet & greet service.
                              I use premier park, next to T3 and they coach you to the termainal
                              Your car stays where you parked it, and i had no problems last time
                              Thais cost £40 for the week

Comment

• Thanks Sapp yes I am gettig there it just helps when someone else has a look at what you are doing gives you a bit more confidence, well in my case it does.
                                I have read about your problem bloody hell it's a scarey one is that chuck, you have loads of help though and all us behind you twill be ok I just know it! Enaid xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X