• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PKEA, how come you see the planes take off, where are ya ??? Im flying from Manc on 16th July to Barbados, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Im giddy as a giddy thing on a gidddy day. I cant wait....................... hate flying though, x
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Where are you staying in Barbados Fendy ? My OH got married at the Mango Bay Hotel on Barbados.

He took me there last year, (I made him)

sapphire

Comment

• We are staying at the Magic Isle Apartments right on on Rockley Beach. Weve been before quite a few times and stayed at different places, usually south coast though, The Mango Bay is up west coast. Lovely lovely blissful place. Barbados is just paradise. No place on earth like it, and Ive travelled a plenty, but yet to find anywhere compareable. Im counting the days down to it. Three whole weeks in the sun. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxxxxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• thats for those missing the sunshine
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• How nice of you HOD such a thoughtful chappy!!!!!!!
              and an artist as well, but I never said what kind pmsl

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw Hod, I be thanking you soooooooooo much for the sunshine. Well thats cheered me up no end peepies....................... give me a mo, just basking in the rays.......... I was beginning to forget what it looked like its been soooooooooooo long. xxxx

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I work about 5 mins from airport

But I'm off that day (wedding Anniv) or i would have waved to you

I fly away on the Friday

Comment

• You should try the Atlantis Hotel, Paradise Island fendy thats a magical place.

sapphire

Comment

• Where you off to Pkea?

Comment

• Oooh cargo clearance perhaps, theres loads of them around there......... I used to deal with one of the companies round there for clearance of all our air freight goods from India and China. Brisk Airfreight, they were called. Anywhere near you then, lol lol lol xxx ?? That would be spooky if it was, Lol x

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I,m beginning to feel a bit depressed, I may have to have a cocktail hour later on, but I will wait for permission from the master of cocktail hour Sapphire!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Paradise Island in the Bahamas ??? We got married there. At the cloisters on the Island. Was lovely, such a lovely place, but I do prefer Barbados to the Bahamas if Im honest. Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• You been to Benidorm Enaid,,,,,,,,have ya got anything else planned later in the year hun. ??? Fendy xxxx

And IKEA, where ya off to ???

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• manchester and Leeds? Hows that

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X