• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Dear Jan,

Being a father of two sons I might be able to help and advise on sons and their bedroom. Right; my youngest is the scruffest tw*t when it comes to bedrooms. Until about a year ago we would not enter his room without fly killer and air freshner. Then he asked if it was ok to bring his girlfriend home at the weekend. I said yes if he kept his room tidy.Hey presto, now without coaxing every friday he cleans his 'love pit' in preperation. Only trouble now is having to listen to his girlfriends silly giggles and the headboard banging on the wall.
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

My son has always been far tidier than my daughter, however he's now gone into ultra tidy mode, basically the whole house, because his girlfriend is coming round tonight!!, we're all going out for a meal for daughter's birthday then said girlfriend is staying (for the first time) i've told him she's gotta sleep on the sofa but I don't think that's gonna happen. I've also told him not to make too much noise.......
      Is no longer here

Comment

Enaid, I'm with you Our cubby hole under the stairs was always known as the glory hole as well. Still is occasionally, but not at the moment cos son has just tidied it out, for reasons given in last post. Although I don't know why he bothered, don't think his girlfriend is going to be going in there
        Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
          Although I don't know why he bothered, don't think his girlfriend is going to be going in there
          That depends on whose defination of glory hole you are using.

Right can we stop all the double entendres now, please because its hard to work with tears strewaming down my face.

msl:

Comment

I read the first remark with regards to 'glory holes' this morning and thought nothing of it, then I was watching (well listening to) 'To Buy or Not to Buy' and they saw a cupboard under the stairs and one of them said something about a glory hole.

I do confess to cracking up at that point, its amazing how you dont hear something for absolute ages, and then twice on one day!

Comment

you lot are terrable, the glory hole is a vortex of water in a park in central America. The water flows into a caven below the lake.
              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Oh you lot are sooooo naughty. Anyway I thought a glory hole was what is offered by ladies of the night msl:

sapphire

Comment

Well the hole under me stairs kept the thread going this morning. I'll have a look round for another topic tomorrow pmsl

Comment

Morning,
                    Do you think we can have a day today, where my naive and shy personality is not upset by the people who know of other meanings to he simple words I write.
                    I can no longer go under t stairs without falling about in fits of laughter and imagining some very risque thoughts lol
                    I have to write that Happy and Wendy it must be catching, my lad is bringing his new girlfriend for the weekend
                    He has stayed at hers for the last 3or 4 and its been bliss here, suppose it was to be expected. I am in no way an unsociable person and I am looking forward to meeting her.
                    I don't know if it's with having our Tilly here, but I am a bit dubious about a stranger staying in our house (she deff won't get a lie in) It may sound a bit selfish that, but it's not meant too. I think it's the thought that if Tilly and OH's wind chimes go off at the same time in the morning as is the norm, I will die of embarrassment lol. Anyway here's hoping it's the start of something big lol and he at last will flee the nest. I'll let you know lol

Comment

Morning all

If Happys experience is anything to go by, I think headboards and walls may play a big part in this weekends FMB.

Comment

whys that then?

Comment

oo jan what u got planned?lol
                          my sons left home so noise at mine !
                          its my youngest sons birthday tomorrow he'll be 12 and hes staying at his brothers so they can play computer late cos his brothers boughtnhim a new one....spent more than £100 on him and i feel bad cos theres only 3 things...

Comment

I haven't been here for ages.... and typical!! There's no-one here....

Comment

Morning,
                              Just seen the news Ian Huntley survived, what a shame, they should have helped him on his way.
                              Still very dark here but dry, lets hope it stays that way.
                              The romance is still on lol, my guest will be arriving after dinner. Had to laugh she has the same name as our dog, not that that's funny it's just the thought of the dog running all over the place when some one mentions the girls name lol
                              Don't suppose I will be on here much this weekend either tis a bit rude to sit with your back to guests isn't it?
                              I hope she is one of them that insists on washing up after you've fed her as well lol I won't object. It might give the lad incentive to dry as well, that will be a bonus.
                              Well there you go that's my weekend sorted anyone got anything really exciting happening?

Comment

Yea, I have, I need to do 161 texts by the end of tomorrow night to make sure I get paid, and tomorrow (touch wood), the ad goes in the paper for the new company that I am working for.

Guess who is going to be at the papershop at 6am tomorrow! lol

On the downside, I have to go shopping tonight when himself finishes work as we have no food in the house

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X