• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi VS so u had a busy weekend then??? lol
    well rooms stripped and washed and polyfilled.... just hard tp do it all when have a poorly 4 yr old .paint will have to wait for tomorrow i think!

Comment

• Hi Claire,

Thx for that, knew i'd seen it somewhere before.

Veil, at least you can give the kid back...
      my 3 yr old has 2 speeds fast and sleep

Comment

• Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
        thanks loulou....
        I think Pkea will lick you to death for posting that.....lol hmmmm what a thing to say lol
        I haven't spoken to you before.....well not that my rotten memory can work out... i had a different username on another site maybe you have
        Are you popping in to see everyone here regularly?? if i can keep up, yes
        If you are then....WELCOME......lol thankyou
        I hope to chat sometime soon.... you never know i might do
        Take care... and you
        Russ
        Claire
        Pkea i have another two boys you can have that are constantly on fast forward.
        Last edited by loulou30; 2nd July 2007, 13:59:PM.

Comment

• Well.....I have suddenly found myself missing the hell outta him after an hour.....lol
          What is going on....I was feeling stressed earlier......now I just want to borrow him again...lol
          I WANT ONE!!!!.....lol
          Oh No I'm Broody...........aaarggggggghhhhhh...
          Russ

Comment

• Jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz a broody guy.........now isnt that a rare site!!!!!!!!!!!
            You can hire mine for a fiver an hour mate..........take your pick me got plenty to go round!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hi all, yes its me in sunny Corfu, not a raindrop in sight!! 42 degrees when we got here, then 43, dropped to about 39 now. Had a lovely day today, just me and the bloke and a 650 Dragstar, up and down the mountains, stopping here andthere in places with unpronouncable names for drinks and swimming etc absolutley lovely!!!!!

Hope all your claims going well, no time to catch up, only nipped on to check bamk account but Nuttywesr wont let me in, says my security info is wrong - no change with their efficiency then!!!

Catch up soon,

Wendy xxx
              Is no longer here

Comment

• hellllloooo world
                just had chance to scrabble onto this website - as first day back after weeks holiday = 200 emails!
                also had joyous fun with staff - does the fun ever end
                anybody want my kids - I will pay them £5 each
                my 3 year old doesnt even have the sleep button! - he talks no stop at 80 words per second (almost as fast as Fendy! but not quite me thinks) and we have even caught him talking in his sleep
                well back to work for more fun activitives - anybody want a box?

Comment

• Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
                  Enaid....you should be a schitzu or a st. bernard....lol
                  Either weird and lairy......or trustworthy with the booze.....lol
                  How is everyone...??
                  I been on baby sitting duty all weekend with a 4 year old who has decided he loves the word 'NO'......aaarrrggghhhh........lol
                  So I think he will end up working for Natwest when he is older....lol
                  Russ
                  How is everyone except me is that? What do you mean weird and lairy?
                  I know what weird is! lairy is not in my dic but it doesn't sound to good to me. I am very safe with drink I do not spill so much these days pmsl.

Comment

• Yeeeee lot. I may be wrong, but I do believe there are laws to stop you touting your children out for hire at a fiver an hour, lol lol lol lol, tempting as it very well may be, lol lol lol psml.xxx
                    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1
                    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Ok, if someone really wants, they can have mine for free!

Comment

• Ok, so is it just me or has a lot of things suddenly gone pink?

Comment

• well everything looks green to me!

Comment

• Yea its all gone turquioise now

Stop confusing me

Comment

• YAY. Wendy has taken time out of her busy hollydays to pop in.

See, she's missing us already.
                              My Blog
                              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• And Kevboy is justback from his.

Welcome to reality, Kev. Yes, it really does make you want to reach for the bottle, doesn't it?
                                My Blog
                                http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X