• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what comes after Golden Retriever? scary

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
      Standing suckit for gods sake yer rich
      Oh darling, if only........ its just a debt that has now been wiped... however I do feel like a millionare this evening... xxxxxx

Comment

• Oooo I'm still a border collie ...... must post more........must post more LOL

Comment

• Hmmmm enaid now I really a naughty little fairy pmsl

Comment

• Originally posted by standingupformyself View Post
            Oh darling, if only........ its just a debt that has now been wiped... however I do feel like a millionare this evening... xxxxxx
            I know if you owe nowt you are rich and don't forget it!!

Comment

• Standing hun get some alcihol down yer neck, make you forget about yer pain....... and the pain will make you forget the hang over in the morning ..... win win situation LOL

Comment

• You are so naughty Tempty I don't know where you have come from pmsl
                So glad you have seen the light!

Comment

• I've learned from the best enaid

Comment

• Have I missed a year on here or what? they are all full time bloody bank kaillers and vamps. pmsl rofl

Comment

• hehe never mind hun, pour yerself another rumncoke and don't worry about it rotfl

Comment

• I want to be a Vamp!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I swear I'm gonna cut the bl**dy internet cable on hubbies pc in min.....Oh balls..... can't....... it's wireless!!! LOL

he's driving me nut's looking for a new car....... daft so in so keeps showing me lot's of lovley cars........ we can't afford!!!!! AAAARRGGGHHHH

Comment

• oooo enaid yer going all dark and mysterious on us too?

yay go for it girl LOL

Comment

• I like my new vampy fairy, the skull is natwest LOL

Comment

• I think I scared everybody off with my new vampy look enaid

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X