• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Common Purpose and the Post Democratic Era

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Common Purpose and the Post Democratic Era

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
    If you want any evidence of what could happen, you only have to watch "Hitler - A Profile". I watched this on the Yesterday channel yesterday and the parallels between Nazism and Common Purpose's goals were chilling. I do know the programme is available on YouTube, so I will track it down and post up later on today.
    Forcible subjugation of all other countiries, systematic attempts to eradicate sections of the community from the planet by mass murder.

This also seems to be missing from the CP website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Comment

Originally posted by andy58 View Post
      Forcible subjugation of all other countiries, systematic attempts to eradicate sections of the community from the planet by mass murder.

It's on their alternative members only site, we'regonnatakeovertheworldandthereain'tanythingyou oikscandoaboutit.com

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

It's the same old story of some nutter or group of nutters hell-bent on world domination. It seems to go in cycles.
        Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
          It's the same old story of some nutter or group of nutters hell-bent on world domination. It seems to go in cycles.
          Nazis on bikes?
          It's true!
          (Maybe)

http://www.thespoof.com/news/world/9...ys-bakers-shop

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
            Nazis on bikes?
            It's true!
            (Maybe)

http://www.thespoof.com/news/world/9...ys-bakers-shop

Thanks for the link, Charity. I've bookmarked the website. I could have some fun on there. I have no doubt Cloggy would find it appealing, also, such is his talent for satire and comedy. He has me in stitches at times with some of his posts.

Comment

I would like to see some actual proof of this evil secret society, I have looked and for the life of me I cannot see anything about world domination.

In fact the aim seems to encourage input and membership from a wide diversity of different groups and cultures, not exactly the Nazi raison d'etra , I would have thought.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                Can you link to some respected articles to back up this statement?
                Look for 'leading beyond authority' (the concept that the movers and shakers are beyond the law). That's a Common Purpose phrase.

Originally posted by andy58
                Yes they seem to have left that off their website, strange if they make no secret of the "fact".
                Members are subject to the Chatham House rule, so may speak freely on their own account, provided that there is no attribution.

Comment

Re: Car clamped by newlyn,

Post democratic era ?

I cannot remember a time when there wasn't some conspiracy theory or other, it used to be the one trouser leg rolled up brigade (remember them).

Oh yes and who might that be ?

Comment

I would like to see some actual proof of this evil secret society, I have looked and for the life of me I cannot see anything about world domination.
                    Look a little closer. You might also care to spend a little time looking into the Bilderberg Group, Carlyle Group, Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations.

Comment

Links for HITLER - A PROFILE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxWnpvVoyOU
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_MNdaRjNWk
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbvm_p5t-7A
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rle__kU4RXw
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rle__kU4RXw

And for some light relief, some Hitler parodies -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfkDxF2kn1I
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjanqQ0ANxY
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzgi2DZWm2c

Warning: Some strong language.

Also, found this on YouTube about Jacobs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3OJg2azO_0

Oh. And Bristow & Sutor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG_Egot711o
                      Last edited by bluebottle; 14th August 2013, 20:04:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by enquirer View Post
                        Look a little closer. You might also care to spend a little time looking into the Bilderberg Group, Carlyle Group, Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations.
                        They all seem to be part of the same spider's web as CP.

Comment

Originally posted by enquirer View Post
                          Look for 'leading beyond authority' (the concept that the movers and shakers are beyond the law). That's a Common Purpose phrase.

Members are subject to the Chatham House rule, so may speak freely on their own account, provided that there is no attribution.
                          Could you give a link to the first phrase in any of the CP publications or documents in context please.

Chatham house rules, as I understand it simply allows people to express there own personal opinions without it reflecting or being attributed to any position or affiliation they may have, this would seem to me to be a good thing, in that it encourages honest open debate free from the restrictions of ones occupation.

I have an open mind on the matter but , to be honest I see no evidence to support any kind of secret society here.

Comment

Have been following this thread as I am fascinated (as if by a snake) as to why successive governments consistently make things worse for their electorate, for the world in general, however much power they have to do good. Conspiracy theories do seem to offer a credible explanation.

I have noticed the "Bees" quoting "Common Purpose" often and didn't get what they meant but when the penny dropped (that it is an organisation), googled it and saw the public face. "NLP" is also an interesting phenomenon. I am intrigued by this thread.

I do concur with BillK who said, some way back, that the likes of Blair & Cameron are highly intelligent and educated men - so why do they behave as they do? However tempting it is to dismiss them and "call them names", that is counterproductive: the fact is that they are not "stupid" or " moronic" and, particularly in the case of Blair, they have (had) enormous power (an overwhelming democratic mandate) which could have been used to do good - yet it wasn't - quite the opposite. Why?

Anyone read Machiavelli? Or really studied the parallels (similarities) between the Blair (and subsequent) government's "successes" and the "success" (in terms of manipulating mass psychology) of historic oppressive regimes?

More questions than answers :confused2:

Comment

I've also yet to see David Cameron goose-stepping around the Commons in jack boots. I also don't believe he has the same obsession with blue eyed blondes as Hitler did.

Comment

Originally posted by MissFM View Post
                                Have been following this thread as I am fascinated (as if by a snake) as to why successive governments consistently make things worse for their electorate, for the world in general, however much power they have to do good. Conspiracy theories do seem to offer a credible explanation.

I have noticed the "Bees" quoting "Common Purpose" often and didn't get what they meant but when the penny dropped (that it is an organisation), googled it and saw the public face. "NLP" is also an interesting phenomenon. I am intrigued by this thread.

I do concur with BillK who said, some way back, that the likes of Blair & Cameron are highly intelligent and educated men - so why do they behave as they do? However tempting it is to dismiss them and "call them names", that is counterproductive: the fact is that they are not "stupid" or " moronic" and, particularly in the case of Blair, they have (had) enormous power (an overwhelming democratic mandate) which could have been used to do good - yet it wasn't - quite the opposite. Why?

Anyone read Machiavelli? Or really studied the parallels (similarities) between the Blair (and subsequent) government's "successes" and the "success" (in terms of manipulating mass psychology) of historic oppressive regimes?

More questions than answers :confused2:
                                I always find it interesting when people think they could do a better job than the Prime Minister (I know you didn't say that Miss FM). The Prime Minister's job is immensely complex to a degree that nobody on this site I suspect, understands. There are so many facets to it, and I also find it interesting that despite these apparent successive failures over the past years, the standard of living for the vast majority of the population has risen beyond all proportion.

This does sort of beg the question, have they really done so badly? This is relevant whatever persuasion you are politically.

There's also the issue with the democratic system that will never be overcome that people will, at the end of the day, 99.9% of the time vote for what is best for them. This could be massively different to what is best for the country.

The PM's are all highly educated, intelligent people. I'm not sure they abuse their position quite as much as we think though; they have a very tough job, and there are decisions they have to make routinely on a daily basis that us normal mortals will not even have thought of.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X