• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Common Purpose and the Post Democratic Era

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Common Purpose and the Post Democratic Era

Originally posted by labman
    CP??
    Common Purpose, an EU centric pseudo charity that infests public authorities, the police and government with their graduates, who are being trained as leaders for the "post democratic Era". They are taught to "Lead beyond authority" i.e. ultra vires, and you will find that Common Purpose is behind many nonsensical policies that defy common sense. A high profile graduate is Cressida dick of the Metropolitan Police, and we all know what happened on her watch. Bluebottle also is concerned as I am about these dangerous people who are undermining the fabric of authority. OK LM rant over, why not Google it!
    Tags: None

Re: Car clamped by newlyn,

Originally posted by labman
    CP??
    Crap Posts? :grin:

No, seriously, CP is an abbreviation for Common Purpose, a rather nasty political organisation that masquerades as an educational charity and follows the creed of U.S.-born political agitator Saul Alinsky. There is an increasing amount of evidence that Common Purpose is largely responsible for the chaotic way in which central and local government is being run. Who do you think is responsible for a lot of the more oppressive legislation that has been enacted in the last 20-30 years? Why do you think few, if any, certificated bailiffs are prosecuted for their behaviour? Common Purpose has infiltrated local authorities, government departments, police forces, schools. How do you think the likes of Capita has been allowed to secure government contracts, completely cock things up and not be penalised? Whether we wish to believe it or not, Common Purpose is doing its utmost to collapse things, like the NHS from within, and promote its rather nasty creed where large corporations dictate public policy and the bankers are allowed to carry on ripping off customers and the public purse. It really is up to people to make others aware of what CP is doing to this country and do something to stop them before this country becomes a pariah state and the sort of "crime reduction operations" between police and the likes of Newlyns and JBW become commonplace.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Yes, have read about it. Just forgotten and couldn't work out CP. All very 'interesting' to read about and watch on You Tube.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
        Common Purpose, an EU centric pseudo charity that infests public authorities, the police and government with their graduates, who are being trained as leaders for the "post democratic Era". They are taught to "Lead beyond authority" i.e. ultra vires, and you will find that Common Purpose is behind many nonsensical policies that defy common sense. A high profile graduate is Cressida dick of the Metropolitan Police, and we all know what happened on her watch. Bluebottle also is concerned as I am about these dangerous people who are undermining the fabric of authority. OK LM rant over, why not Google it!
        Post democratic era ?

I cannot remember a time when there wasn't some conspiracy theory or other, it used to be the one trouser leg rolled up brigade (remember them).

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
          Yes, have read about it. Just forgotten and couldn't work out CP. All very 'interesting' to read about and watch on You Tube.
          Unfortunately, LM, CP are a reality and need to be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by andy58 View Post
            Post democratic era ?

I cannot remember a time when there wasn't some conspiracy theory or other, it used to be the one trouser leg rolled up brigade (remember them).
            Common Purpose are very real, it is not a theoretical conspiracy, it is reality, Common Purpose are a clear and present danger.

Comment

Originally posted by bizzybob View Post
              Common Purpose are very real, it is not a theoretical conspiracy, it is reality, Common Purpose are a clear and present danger.
              Moreover, genuine and sincere Freemasons have honour and wish only to benefit their fellow men.

CP graduates share none of those characteristics.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                Moreover, genuine and sincere Freemasons have honour and wish only to benefit their fellow men.

CP graduates share none of those characteristics.
                Precisely.

Comment

I can remember when the aforementioned were seen by some to be puppet masters who control government and all financial institutions, very similar to the current idea in my opinion, flawed logic, based on the idea that enough people say something it becomes true.

Mr Icke is an expert in this kind of thing and uses his media connections to "spread the word" it is all nonsense in my opinion, the same as the FMOL garbage.

Comment

Can I suggest we start a new thread for this discussion - it could prove entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                      Can I suggest we start a new thread for this discussion - it could prove entertaining.
                      Good idea.

Comment

A few links to initiate discussion:

Common Purpose Exposed

More CP Exposed

BBC News - Common Purpose

Wiki on CP

CP - A Criminal Organisation

You Tube and Common Purpose

Total tosh or truth?

Comment

Re: Common Purpose and the Post Democratic Era

Its tosh.

There is no method in this theory, they start with an idea, they then seek out aspects of modern life that support that hypothesis.

Sadly our problems are of our own making, part of the attraction of these conspiracy theories is that we can blame all our woes on someone else, some mysterious evil force somewhere.

It is nothing new.

Comment

The likes of Brian Gerrick and David Icke make it sound very plausible, but I'm inclined to agree with you. I think much of what we see, we seek to blame on others. There was a post a few days ago about the imminent collapse of the party system as we know it, with most parliamentary seats being replaced with independents; I can't remember who posted it, but while interesting to read, it isn't going to happen.

Comment

BB inadvertently introduced me to Brian Gerrish a while ago, with a link to one of his talks. The link was to a video that demonstrated the effect that a crowd of demonstrators can have on authority if they behave uncharacteristically peacefully - but I was intrigued by Gerrish's talk as a whole. I'm not one who investigates stuff very deeply, as I don't have the mental capacity. TBH, David Icke never impressed me, and I see him as a 'pseudo guru,' but Gerrish seems to have done his research, as opposed to just formulating trains of logic and belief. Gerrish worked from some out-of-print book which seems to have been a 'thesis' by a Russian psychologist - and I would lurve to see a copy of this, and get some 'provenance.' But it seemed to add up. The gradual erosion of the status of Jews in Germany seems to be an example of the principles in this 'thesis,' and seems to be what is happening in the UK now. It seems that Goebbels had a grasp of this, and it seems that successive UK governments have embraced it.

Sure - I agree that it may just be 'conspiracy theory paranoia,' but - speaking as a common Clapham Omnibus passenger - how the HELL can such magnificently educated and clearly very intelligent beings as Dave Cameron and Tony Blair have made such a complete and utter b@11s-up of the UK in general, without knowing EXACTLY what they were doing ? Either their apparent total ineptitude is explicable or it isn't. Gerrish at least supplies a plausible explanation, and jerks like me will continue to listen to jerks like him, because they seem to be the only ones who can offer us something that makes sense. The likes of Divvy Dave and Bambi just don't "cut the mustard," with me, somehow.

As for Gordon Brown, I reckon he was just a 'blip.' They're still human (as per the definitions) - and they have their 'rejects.' He did his best for 'The Common Purpose' though, I'm sure. Just not good enough.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X