• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

For all you Cat Lovers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For all you Cat Lovers

There is the answer lol

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
      ​Chill out !!!! t'was only a sweet little story from Sparkie to cat LOVERS,,not an invitation to a free for all barney about wether you like cats or not,we get the point,,you don't,,leave it there.
      You are right Inca. I'll chill before I blow a gasket, or something. As posted I like to enjoy my garden but it gets spoilt by these "little darlings". For what it's worth I don't actually blame the cat; they do (or Do Do) what comes naturally, happens to us all. However, a pet IS a responsibilty...well, enough said. Please, learn to consider others before inflicting your pets on everyone else.

Comment

​I can just imagine my neighbours delight at Rob clambering over their fence at 2am trying to catch Winston (who is jet black) doing the deed in her bush!!

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post

There is the answer lol
          Enaid. I've been having a parallel discussion re:cats on another forum (just to see if I'm turning into a Victor Meldrew) and inviting their thoughts on the matter. If you think mine are extreme you should see some of those reply's. I've saved your picture for posting over there. Now if only everyone could teach their animal to do that! Brill.

Comment

Sorry to seem thick but I'm still struggling with why someone who hates cats would join a thread called for cat lovers.

As an animal rescuer myself I find it offensive to see pictures like you posted of cat "carriers" especially after opening the door and finding my cat (who rarely went out) disemboweled and nearly decapitated. The RSPCA were less than useless saying it could have been an animal, thank god for South Yorkshire Police who asked which species had evolved opposable thumbs and learnt to tie bows?

It's been in my mind a lot, can't think why...

And yes I am being sarcy!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X