• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Does bill-k ever sleep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does bill-k ever sleep?

I have to admit my only experience of Scotland was a week in Edinburgh and surrounding areas, ie Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and of course the obligatory Whiskey distillery tour, where I managed to get completely rat arsed on Black Bottle whiskey and attempted to drink a pint of Heavy back at the hotel before collapsing in an oh so very elegant heap on the floor.
    One memory I do have though is although its very beautiful up there, it is also bloody cold, give me the sunshine any day.
    Last edited by Sapphire; 18th September 2012, 07:38:AM. Reason: added a bit

Comment

If you can remember any of the scenery, then that would be good, Sapphire. However, I do agree with you that the difference in average temperature - just by travelling 400 miles North - is noticeable to us softie Sassenachs. Hence the need for all that 'anti-freeze,' I guess !!! Any excuse will do, eh ?

Comment

It's 9am Grumpy... did you fall out of bed?!?

Comment

It's getting bad, I admit. I've not fell into it, yet.

Comment

see, vampire!! sleeps during the day, can only leave the house under cover of darkness, or at low tide, and can only enter a building he's been invited in to!
            And, as in the Irish Gaelic whiskey means Water Of Life, HE DRINKS LIFE FORCES!!

He's either a vampire or a jedi!!

the best thing about this thread is.... he knows we are all kidding about him

Comment

Next time we meet up I'm bring along a string of Garlic and a Cross blessed with Holy Water.

Comment

And a mirror:witchy:
                Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Whisky and blood in my case are both the same - so I guess I have to admit to being a vampire.

Sapphire will close this thread now, though.

My middle name is Damien. "evil2"

Comment

k bill hun...
                    still reckon a lightsabre would have been cool though

Comment

...it's Harry, actually - but maybe that's even worse...

I could probably find a light-sabre in our kid's room somewhere. Just needs a couple of AA batteries, and I'll be ready to take on that heavy-breathing creep any time !!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X