• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Does bill-k ever sleep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does bill-k ever sleep?

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
    Ha Ha ---You Grumpy Sod

Bit quick for you that comment--bearing in mind ..........
    It was 3 syllables long. Have you been going to evening classes ?
    (just been on the phone with him for 30 mins btw----he's alright really---if only he would observe the basic protocol of phone conversations--ie--i get a turn now and again to talk
    Whaddya mean ? I just hate those embarrassing silences where you're trying to think of the next syllable. I let you get your two-penn'orth in. "Eyoop lad, there's been trooble at t'mill," as I recall.
    Anyway Billy-Boy--here's your favourite tune --- you've missed me posting it --yes?
    That woman put me off Mars Bars for life. I should have guessed it was due for another airing.

Comment

sorry bill but she sounds stoned!!

Comment

Love it--Scotch Cockney

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post

Comment

very droll jo

Originally posted by puffrose View Post

Comment

LOL - I believe she was - on many an occasion !!!
            Originally posted by Turboman View Post
            Love it--Scotch Cockney
            "Cockney Jock" was one of the few repeatable names I got called on the taxis.

Comment

love it, cockney jock!!!

I once called my brother in law (yorkshire through and through) a ferret fancying welly wearing wally

then again he had called me a gobby southerner!

Comment

love it, cockney jock!!!
                I'm not a Cockerney, so I had to try and learn 'Rhyming Slang,' but ended up making it up as I went along. Sometimes they would ask my name, and I would reply "MY name's - Michael Caine......Not a lot o' people know dat."
                "And when you get outta dis taxi - DON'T slam the b100dy doors !!"

But the younger ones just wanted me to keep quoting that 'orrible line from "Lock Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels" (I think). I'm an 'old git,' and I just hate using some words in front of a woman, so I would usually decline on the premise that it was 'more than my job's worth.' Eventually, they'd say "I'll give you a fiver tip if you say it" - and I'd keep up the banter, still. When we got to the drop-off, I'd take the fare off them, and while I was sorting out their change, I'd SPIT "Now get outta my taxi, you f*****g c**t !" I usually got to keep the change.

I once called my brother in law (yorkshire through and through) a ferret fancying welly wearing wally
                LOL - you HAD to be sober to call him that, Puff !! Good old 'Compo' - Gawd bless 'im !!!
                then again he had called me a gobby southerner!
                Sometimes the truth hurts, doesn't it ?

Comment

" Without predjudace"

Bill....
                  At no time did i intend, or incinuate to intend, such a furore of activity at your expence or cost to your good nature.....and furthermore my token of good-will includes a fine whiskey of your choice....

Regards

Brummie.

( No doubt i will be corrected on my grammar...):boink:

good night all...

Comment

" With Gratitude "

Brummie....I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's tirade of invective - as I'm sure did the rest of you horrible people.

I'll settle for a bottle of Talisker. Failing that, summat unpronouncable will do !!! L'Aphroaig, perhaps ? Or summat unprintable, like Glenfeckit !!!

Cheers...and good night mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                      LOL - DT's "double-enténdre" went right over my head back there.
                      I must point out that my intentions are never less than honourable. :tinysmile_kiss_t4: I'll always honour an offer !!! :tinysmile_aha_t:
                      LOL! :tinysmile_kiss_t4:
                      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Don't forget my whisky Brummie-lol

For the avoidance of doubt for relative newbies--me and Bill are close mates "off-forum" as well as "on-forum" and regularly indulge in a bit of late night repartee

Even last night--we were on phone for 30 mins talking in general--whilst still posting on thread --without even deviating from our phone conversation-lol

Anyway--after Marianne Bill--here's the lovely Lea Salonga for a bit of culture

http://youtu.be/-YNDMVz61X8

PS--how sad--I see you got a video of Marianne in your Profile Messages:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Originally posted by brummie View Post
                        " Without predjudace"

Bill....
                        At no time did i intend, or incinuate to intend, such a furore of activity at your expence or cost to your good nature.....and furthermore my token of good-will includes a fine whiskey of your choice....

Regards

Brummie.

( No doubt i will be corrected on my grammar...):boink:

good night all...
                        Last edited by Turboman; 17th September 2012, 11:47:AM.

Comment

What none of you realise is that now that Bill is on the correct side of the border he actually operates in a different time zone to you soothmoothers.

He works in "scotchtime".

Scotchtime is variable dependant upon circumstances affected by your social group and who is on the bell. In some circumstances you operate like the guy from "The Matrix" where you can have a heightened awareness and respond to thousands of stimulii in a matter of seconds (hence the extent of Bill's portfolio of responses and apparent wisdom); at the other end of the spectrum whole days and weeks can go past without you realising what the hell happend (this is the end that Ollie Reed spent most of his time in, and me in my twenties).

Bill appears to have travelled to the constructive end. He even has identified the appropriate fuel to get there. The one that he missed out though was Highland Park.

It's not that Bill never sleeps, it is that he has discovered the optimum level of "the water of life" to carry in his veins to really make the most of life. How can you do that if you let life pass you by. In fact it would not surprise me if he is actually "Highlander".

"There can be only one!!"

Either that or he is on uppers.:shocked:
                          'I don't see why everyone depends on me. I'm not dependable. Even I don't
                          depend on me, and I'm me.'

Comment

omg magrew i laughed so hard, i pebble dashed the laptop with coffee!!!
                            that was hillarious!

Comment

Flipping Nora after reading that Magrew I am now convinced I am in some kind of parrallel universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Magrew View Post
                                What none of you realise is that now that Bill is on the correct side of the border he actually operates in a different time zone to you soothmoothers.

He works in "scotchtime".

Scotchtime is variable dependant upon circumstances affected by your social group and who is on the bell. In some circumstances you operate like the guy from "The Matrix" where you can have a heightened awareness and respond to thousands of stimulii in a matter of seconds (hence the extent of Bill's portfolio of responses and apparent wisdom); at the other end of the spectrum whole days and weeks can go past without you realising what the hell happend (this is the end that Ollie Reed spent most of his time in, and me in my twenties).

Bill appears to have travelled to the constructive end. He even has identified the appropriate fuel to get there. The one that he missed out though was Highland Park.

It's not that Bill never sleeps, it is that he has discovered the optimum level of "the water of life" to carry in his veins to really make the most of life. How can you do that if you let life pass you by. In fact it would not surprise me if he is actually "Highlander".

"There can be only one!!"

Either that or he is on uppers.:shocked:
                                Some SUPPORT at last !!! And from an IRN-BRU swilling heathen !!! What is the world coming to ?

I have to - reluctantly - admit that I feel as if I am on "The Correct Side of the Border," though. Scotchtime is deffo imprinted in my genes - you can tell this from the dark patch that seems to linger there permanently.

I must sample 'Highland Park' sometime, good sir. I always avoided it, as it seemed a bit too 'associated' with the M&D's theme park. Ignorance isn't always bliss, is it ?

I've seen Mel Gibson as Bill Wallace, and Liam Neeson as Rob Roy - but have yet to see Ollie Reed in "The Bruce" - much of which was filmed down the road apiece from Selkirk.

As for "There Being Only One" - I humbly bow below your pointed finger. But...'Tis not I, good sir. I am a mere soft Southern Skiver - a true Sassenach. I will - however - support the poor bugger who takes up that cause.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X