• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Does bill-k ever sleep?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does bill-k ever sleep?

Having had the (dubious) pleasure of meeting with Bill and indeed taking tea with him (ok it was alcohol and copious amounts of it), I can categorically state that anything Bill says is anything BUT sensible.

Comment

I disagree! I, for one, have been glad of Bills input in the wee small hours! halocat2
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

LOL - Sapphire's right. But it's purely because I can't bring myself to talk to her without having a couple of stiff ones, first !!! eep:

Thanks for your kind comments, though, DT. You obviously haven't seen me posting in the wee small hours, trying to sound clever with long words !!!
        A bit like that old Eric Morecambe/André 'Preview' sketch. "Look, sunshine - They were ALL the right words..........But NOT NECESSARILY in the right order !!! :kev:

Comment

you do make sense sometimes Bill..and we all get scared.

but you are a sight for sore eyes when someones scared!

Comment

seconded

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
            Having had the (dubious) pleasure of meeting with Bill and indeed taking tea with him (ok it was alcohol and copious amounts of it), I can categorically state that anything Bill says is anything BUT sensible.

Comment

LOL Puff - If you could see me at stupid o'clock - lurching about and drooling everywhere. It's not a sight for ANYBODY'S eyes !!!

Comment

dunno. i could sell the DVD to you've been framed and win Ł250!!

Comment

I'm not so sure Bill is going to thank me for starting this thread..... making entertaining reading, though!

Comment

Don't worry Brummie, if I know Bill half as well as I hope I do he will be bent double laughing and struggling to breathe.. or if we are really lucky he will have pebbledashed his laptop with "tea" (double scotch) msl:

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                      seconded
                      I might have known our resident Super-Ear'ole would fly in. Turbo's a Yorkie, though - born & bred. Strong in th' arm, and thick in th' head !!!
                      Originally posted by puffrose View Post
                      ...he will have pebbledashed his laptop with "tea" (double scotch) msl:
                      No - I don't like to waste good booze, Puff. But I've had to change my underwear...

Comment

Mr R is saying I have a evil laugh now.. and the dogs giving me funny looks..

omg this is so funny!! poor old Bill!!

Comment

Originally posted by brummie View Post
                          I'm not so sure Bill is going to thank me for starting this thread..... making entertaining reading, though!
                          I've never found anything to thank a Brummie for. What do we have ? Fort Dunlop, Gas Street Basin, Spaghetti Junction...The M6 Toll Road, even - where people PAY to avoid Brum !!!:bolt:
                          Blimey - I'm being racist, now !!! :ban:

Nah - we all need a larf, Brummie - anything to avoid PPI, DCA's and bailiffs for a while !!!

Comment

Ha Ha ---You Grumpy Sod

Bit quick for you that comment--bearing in mind ..........

(just been on the phone with him for 30 mins btw----he's alright really---if only he would observe the basic protocol of phone conversations--ie--i get a turn now and again to talk

Anyway Billy-Boy--here's your favourite tune --- you've missed me posting it --yes?

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                            I might have known our resident Super-Ear'ole would fly in. Turbo's a Yorkie, though - born & bred. Strong in th' arm, and thick in th' head !!!.

Comment

sorry, bill....:behindsofa:

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
                                ...I, for one, have been glad of Bills input in the wee small hours! halocat2
                                LOL - DT's "double-enténdre" went right over my head back there.
                                I must point out that my intentions are never less than honourable. :tinysmile_kiss_t4: I'll always honour an offer !!! :tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X