• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Post your snow pictures here !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post your snow pictures here !

pmsl, if he was under the snow he'd hardly make a bump - he got home (via the pub) through a lift with a friend with a 4x4. He actually managed to get the car up the hill today courtesy of the council gritter which must have come round overnight, but I think the car might be stuck at work tonight as its been snowing most of the day.

The M1 (Jcn 28) looks quite clear amazingly....it's just a matter of getting to it.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Its blizzarding here, when is it going to stop ? We've now had our office closed since Tuesday afternoon, I suggested we see the week out and attempt a return on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Add DE and NG to that list Sapphy xx Snowing heavily again and we have 21" already.
        just when I think I'm catching you up--12.5 inches now---you draw away again

Are you right in middle of Derbyshire?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been to hospital today-on way back-snap sleet shower-instant freeze-black ice all way to Humber Bridge-(5 miles)

Gridlocked--but on local radio the East Riding Roads Agency (or Humberside or whatever) roads manager comes on to talk about gritting--his name ?

Skidmore---you couldn't even make it up-lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Order Repeat Prescriptions in good time folks--our local pharmacy is only getting 50% of wholesale deliveries and has run out of some of my stuff 3 days ago!!!
        Last edited by Turboman; 2nd December 2010, 21:08:PM.

Comment

Border with Notts - J28 M1
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Border with Notts - J28 M1
            dohhhhhhhh....the clue was in the photo---slow Turbo!!

Comment

Well spotted, the bridge is about 300 yards away lol.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Im in Derbyshire, its pretty bad here at the moment although we have sunshine, snow is due from 6pm again today. Can't complain had 3 full paid snow days here and I only live 2.5mils from work.... Not trying to rub any faces in it.

OPbC
                ~Never has PPI refunds been owed to so many...by so few~

Comment

Add DE and NG to that list Sapphy xx Snowing heavily again and we have 21" already.

Ccatching you up Ame --- 18.5 inches now & -5 degrees

Update on patio depth

Local Pub patio
                  Last edited by Turboman; 4th December 2010, 09:57:AM. Reason: icicle photo

Comment

Originally posted by onepisedbank_customer View Post
                    Im in Derbyshire, its pretty bad here at the moment although we have sunshine, snow is due from 6pm again today. Can't complain had 3 full paid snow days here and I only live 2.5mils from work.... Not trying to rub any faces in it.

OPbC

#!@#!@#!@ !!
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                    Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                    Ccatching you up Ame --- 18.5 inches now & -5 degrees
                    ooh, not good for your brassiere flower basket lol
                    Last edited by The Debt Star; 3rd December 2010, 13:10:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Oh not more tonight ! Was getting hopeful with the sun coming out today, it's actually quite glorious out at the moment. I wanted to go to the Matlock Christmas Fair tmw - you know if its on or if the roads are okay to get over there? (not sure where you are)

Originally posted by onepisedbank_customer View Post

OPbC

Darn it

VICTORIAN MATLOCK CHRISTMAS WEEKEND AND CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
                      SWITCH-ON

(Friday 3rd, Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th December 2010)

NOW POSTPONED

It is hoped to be able to stage the event next weekend
                      10th to 12th December 2010

Click Here for more details

Hey ho, roads probably would have ben crud anyway.
                      Last edited by Amethyst; 3rd December 2010, 15:39:PM.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Oh not more tonight ! Was getting hopeful with the sun coming out today, it's actually quite glorious out at the moment. I wanted to go to the Matlock Christmas Fair tmw - you know if its on or if the roads are okay to get over there? (not sure where you are)

Darn it

[/center]
                        Hey ho, roads probably would have ben crud anyway.
                        Shame Ame---the famous Lincoln Christmas Market cancelled also

Comment

19.5 inches ( 1 inch overnight)

Snapped this today--a Heron eying up all the goldfish ponds--you have to click to enlarge to see it though-lol

Comment

Snow stopped and melting
                            Hope that's it, Tools has managd to get car out to Tescos, so fingers crossed he remembers bread and milk lol, as the village has run out completely !
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

I have a rather cool snow photo but it may be too risqé for here

we had a ridiculous amount in Sheffield my youngest would have been buried!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGem View Post
                                I have a rather cool snow photo but it may be too risqé for here
                                go on then

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X