• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Post your snow pictures here !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your snow pictures here !

both mine....I couldn't be arsed to edit....

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGem View Post
      both mine....I couldn't be arsed to edit....

Awwwwwwwww ---its gone---can we have it back?

see here re our post

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.c...l/article.html

Comment

Hello from Norway where we are having a bit of snow at the moment. It's lovely but very cold as you can imagine. Ignore the dates on the pics as I haven't worked out how to change the date yet. That's my next project!

Comment

Hi Kam--nice to see you here
          Last edited by Turboman; 10th December 2010, 09:48:AM. Reason: typing

Comment

Hiya Kam,

Bet Norway doesn't grind to a halt over a few inches of snow.

Comment

Originally posted by shell View Post
              Hiya Kam,

Bet Norway doesn't grind to a halt over a few inches of snow.
              Yes Shell you are right. Last year we had snow from October to April and it was extremely deep in places. My little shih tzu kept getting buried when she tried to run around in it.

But nothing stops here, it's just business as usual. I am amazed how life just continues as normal and no one is fazed by the snow at all. I'm sure they must have a little giggle at us soft Brits!

Comment

Kam

Post em up in your "dual nationality" site also---no not Norwegian!!!!

PMSL---I think we all from PAG have "dual nationality"with here now-lol---& rightly so as our leader is here also---its not disloyal-

-different friends & different interests & I love it!-lol

Comment

Freddie's Snow Pics---Full volume required

Comment

Since it started snowing all Mrs Turbo has done is look through the bloody window

If it gets any worse I'm gonna have to let her in!

Comment

my garden... so pretty

Comment

OMG---its your turn down South now--at least we are having a rest from it in East Yorkshire---just 4 foot piles of ice all over the roads from the diggers

Call on my lad please & help him out in Finchley-lol--he's overwhelmed

Comment

:snowbal:If I could get out of my road it would be a pleasure.

Trouble is our borough, LB Barnet even though they knew the snow was coming yesterday - they failed to grit the main roads seeing 1000's of people having to abandon their cars which caused further mayhem and just near your son at Henleys Corner was a huge ice rink.

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                          OMG---its your turn down South now--at least we are having a rest from it in East Yorkshire---just 4 foot piles of ice all over the roads from the diggers

Call on my lad please & help him out in Finchley-lol--he's overwhelmed

Comment

A photo of the track we have to walk down to Eben's field. And one of Eben with his icicle beard, bless him.
                            Is no longer here

Comment

Not snow pictures but cute:santa2:
                              Is no longer here

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless them lol.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X