• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Join-in Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Join-in Chatter Thread

Ame--she's on about the bit next to Avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post

Whats significance of Orange? I gather the Seagull is ref to CAG altering links to here

same thing again Turbo - we used to be "I'm an Orange" when you clicked our link OTR. So now we are orange, or seagulls, or both. Twisted and childish maybe, but funny.....
      Is no longer here

Comment

Love your Siggie Marshallka, looks good in sparking blue too. X

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
          Maxie, I think it's only available to VIPs
          Sorry---only just seen this

--but she can see the EDITnext to her avatar

I can't use the EDIT either now ??

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
            Go on then for 5 mins, let me know what you think please.

Oooops sorry you'll have to wait till monday, the piccies are on my computer at work.

Still waiting

Comment

Sorry---only just seen this

--but she can see the EDITnext to her avatar

I can't use the EDIT either now ??
              Yours says Speed of Light!

You;ll have to be in firefox really to use it. IE does funny burgers with it.

As I said before -

If you are trying to edit your 'STATUS' thing then click EDIT, write your text in the white box (either shows in place or pops up), then click EDIT again.

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hmmmmmmm

I put it in before with IE--don't use Firefox

I just get a whole blank screen now with no boxes?---as presumably Maxie does

Comment

Works fine for me in firefox. I'll look at IE later.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Still waiting

Sorry I'm going to keep you waiting till Dec 1st, la la la la :w_nikolaus_187:

Comment

Yep doesnt work in IE - error on page - so is something in the coding - will fix it one day. Works in Chrome and FF.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Just tried Firefox--yes works fine there--so so slow to load Firefox though

Got bigger fonts on screen here--brilliant

Can I move Favourites from my IE over to Firefox?

Comment

Oh go on then feast your eyes on this....

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                            Saw them live, Freddie was brill, Brian and Co were pretty good too.....think my favourite track of theirs is this one, written by Brian May, from the A Day At The Races album

OMG--I completely missed this post Wendy--where did you see them?

I always regret not going when they were at Manchester

I didn't get hooked on them till Liveaid--but my sons used to play them in their rooms with lots of base--boom boom

Then they leave home--& dad gets hooked!!

Turbo

------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                            Thats where Bill's got to then--send him back Sapphy!!
                            Last edited by Turboman; 26th October 2010, 10:56:AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Jesus if Bill looks like that we will be having a wonderful time next meet.

Comment

Hmm any more of them where they come from Sapphire? :mod::grin:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X