• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Join-in Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Join-in Chatter Thread

I could be wrong, but have noticed that it only seems to be VIPs who have it...must get round to changing mine but I can't be arsed lol.
    Is no longer here

Comment

Maxie Di

bit behind schedule as usual--on your sigs later--I suggest (I'm only giving opinion btw) that the fonts we brought from PAG are a tad over the top in SIZE--I'll propose alternatives tomorrow--in meantime--learn through USER CP! Edit SIGNATURES about it--see my earlier posts

As you both like yellow (no problem) I know you will be chatting here in contigous posts

Di--use l/H alignmement
      Maxie--use centre alignment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On to Marshy--decide if you are Marshallka or Marshy & have a go as I have discussed with you

here

http://www.glitteryourway.com/

We'll get you sorted in 24 hrs--but have a go yourself--I've shown you Di Maxie & Kam--go for it

Turbo

Comment

Just testing - not worked?? Testing again? and again

Comment

Just testing, I did the smallest there was.... maybe needs reducing a little Turbo, cheers
          Last edited by marshallka; 26th October 2010, 07:24:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallka View Post
            Just testing, I did the smallest there was.... maybe needs reducing a little Turbo, cheers
            Well done Marshy---yes just a tad smaller perhaps--but its your call:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Clxxx xx

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
              Well done Marshy---yes just a tad smaller perhaps--but its your call:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Clxxx xx
              How do I do that Turbo?

Comment

Theres normal, smaller smallest---can't remember how to get the link now--what did you do?

Theres so many sites like this--I think theres a more versatile one I used yesterday where you set the Size of the font

Will look later

Comment

Morning all, well its another cold but bright day here in Essex. We've had 2 new cupboards delivered in the office, unfortunately they are flat packed, I could be missing quite a time whilst I work out how they fit together.
                  Apart from that all good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                    Theres normal, smaller smallest---can't remember how to get the link now--what did you do?

Theres so many sites like this--I think theres a more versatile one I used yesterday where you set the Size of the font

Will look later
                    I did smallest but maybe its not too bad. What do you think?
                    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                    Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                    Morning all, well its another cold but bright day here in Essex. We've had 2 new cupboards delivered in the office, unfortunately they are flat packed, I could be missing quite a time whilst I work out how they fit together.
                    Apart from that all good so far.
                    I actually love flat packs and putting together. Must admit they have never lasted though!!!

Happy Days!!
                    Last edited by marshallka; 26th October 2010, 08:24:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Morning all. It;s cold and wet here, although not as cold as yesterday.

I'm finishing work early today, off to Leicester to watch my team in the Cup. Am calling in to see Happy, in fact am supposed to be leaving our car at his place and he has kindly offered to drive us to the ground and pick us up after the game. However he has insisted that we go in and sample his home made wine beforehand, so we may never leave his house! I'm looking forward to meeting him (and the wine lol) and Mabel his Spaniel.

So I suppose I'd best get some work done at some point today, before the boss turns up, as he is in a good mood recently so don't want to spoil it. The downside of finishing work early is that I have to come in an hour early tomorrow to open up and let the BT man into our new place over the way to fit the new phone lines. Everything has it's price I suppose.....
                      Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                        Morning all. It;s cold and wet here, although not as cold as yesterday.

I'm finishing work early today, off to Leicester to watch my team in the Cup. Am calling in to see Happy, in fact am supposed to be leaving our car at his place and he has kindly offered to drive us to the ground and pick us up after the game. However he has insisted that we go in and sample his home made wine beforehand, so we may never leave his house! I'm looking forward to meeting him (and the wine lol) and Mabel his Spaniel.

So I suppose I'd best get some work done at some point today, before the boss turns up, as he is in a good mood recently so don't want to spoil it. The downside of finishing work early is that I have to come in an hour early tomorrow to open up and let the BT man into our new place over the way to fit the new phone lines. Everything has it's price I suppose.....
                        Hi Wendy

Another Seagull--thats 3 of you I have counted so far!!

Comment

Me, Pompey, Ame, and I think Enaid's sig had a mention of Seagulls too. And Sapph is Orange as well.
                          Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by marshallka View Post
                            I did smallest but maybe its not too bad. What do you think?
                            Yes--its ok--very sparkling--befitting of yourself Marshy if I may say

Was going to start the work on our Settled Loan thread today--but we've done a bit last week so we can give ourselves a day off

I'm going to spend the day pratting about on these Glitter & Marquee sites instead (how sad is that?):tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Wher's Billy Boy these days?

Turbo
                            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                            Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                            Me, Pompey, Ame, and I think Enaid's sig had a mention of Seagulls too. And Sapph is Orange as well.
                            Whats significance of Orange? I gather the Seagull is ref to CAG altering links to here
                            Last edited by Turboman; 26th October 2010, 09:16:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Maxie Girl
                              Turbs, do ya know where I mean hun..?? it's where yours says ''speed of light'' so you all must have written summat personal to yourselves in that space as they are all saying different..:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

I just clicked on the 'Edit' to see what happens and it took me to a blank white page that said ''Error on page'' I then had to click 'back' to come back to the current page I was viewing..

Aha see what you mean--I'll pm Ame?

Comment

Maxiegirl - if you are trying to change your signature - go to USER CP - then left hand menu - EDIT SIGNATURE - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

If you are trying to edit your 'STATUS' thing then click EDIT, write your text in the white box (either shows in place or pops up), then click EDIT again.

Orange is before seagull LegalBeagles changed to ''I'm an orange''. No idea why they changed it but prefer seagulls.lol.
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X