• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Join-in Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Join-in Chatter Thread

Morning all

video for today

the lovely Jennifer warnes & Song of Bernadette

Comment

Quite a horsey set in here-lol-is that your daughter Wendy in the video in your profile?

Mrs Turbo used to ride when she was young, so when I took up golf in later life, we bought her a Morgan (only horse named after a man I believe) called Pride on which she had many enjoyable years.

Later, it went as a "companion horse" to a place which had 2 racehorses--when one was racing, Pride kept the other company.

Unfortunately I couldn't participate as horses bring on my asthma really big time.

Turbo

Comment

Yes, that's my daughter Jess. There's loads more pics and videos on my FB page.. Eben was lame off and on this summer so did nothing in the summer, now trying to get him fit again but given the dark nights etc will be a hard battle, and the fact that my lorry is off the road doesn't help, but we'll probably be able to scav a lift in someone's lorry to a few shows, which will be indoors on surface, but still freezing cold!

There is a Morgan at our yard, he's only a baby and hasn't been broken to ride yet, from what i can gather he's very naughty and has no manners, and it's owner hasn't got a clue, never had a horse before so she decided to buy an unbroken colt1 Not very bright really lol.
        Is no longer here

Comment

I've had a nose Wendy, what lovely pics X

Comment

Love this one of little Willow, he is such a character, will see if i can find any pics of my nieces with their's too, I'm sure they won't mind me posting them up.

Comment

Turboman,

There you go your thread is well and truly bolting now!!!!!
              If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Below is my 2 nieces, sure they won't mind me posting up these pics.

Comment

Meet me on here with some of my sisters and nieces. I am one of 8 children, my brothers and one sister not on this pic.......
                  I am the one facing you - right hand side, hair up, white top/black belt/black leggings...LOL/

Comment

nice to see they are using helmets and high vis jackets Di so many speeders on country lanes these days PF

sigpic

Comment

My oldest on a friends 21st and me holding up my youngest school photo lol.

Comment

Di,

Pictures over here sorry stuck them in wrong thread

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...t=24936&page=3

PF

sigpic

Comment

They are lovely PF.

I asked my mum if I could borrow some old pics, she has some of when my gramp was in the Welsh Army and also Prisoner of war (POW), haven't photo's changes so much over the years?
                          Yet I think the older photo's look lots nicer and more natural myself.

Comment

Signed off for a little while, had a slight headache, feeling somewhat better now.

My mum said she will have a sort out of the old photos, I told her not to include any of me when I was small lol , now that would be embarrassing.
                            ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------

Wishing on a star......
                            (Sorry Turbo cannot post full links like you) lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmpyyMPsg3M

I've merged again...oh dear!
                            Last edited by di30; 18th October 2010, 22:22:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

In Memory of my beloved Dad Ray Davies, one of his old all time faves.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfsgX...=ML&playnext=1

Richard Clayderman - Ballade pour Adeline

You brought me 42 years of happiness and joy, loved and missed for ever XXXXXXXXX
                              Married to mum for 50 years - childhood sweetheart which makes 60 years together.

Comment

looking at pc screen for two long i expect Di that always gives me headache glad you feel better now

sigpic

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X