• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Join-in Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Join-in Chatter Thread

Marshey--no excuses--read post 72
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Originally posted by WendyB View Post
    Talking of reggae.........

the original and best version

Nice tune Wendy---its good we get a bit of variety on here--gives me an excuse to saturate it with Freddie M later on

Turbo--lol
    Last edited by Turboman; 21st October 2010, 21:27:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Saw them live, Freddie was brill, Brian and Co were pretty good too.....think my favourite track of theirs is this one, written by Brian May, from the A Day At The Races album

Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by marshallka View Post
        Turbo, .... there you have learn't something about me lol

Very topical

Turbo xxxx

Comment

Good morning my friends, just trying to get my head round , hardly slept a wink last night.....

Arh well i should be used to that by now lol.

Comment

Hi Di

Folks the attached file from Wordpad perhaps easier than post 72 as I could use Square Brackets to describe

Turbo

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]

Comment

You beat me too it Turbo thats one of my all time favourites, thank you.

Comment

Sapphy

Turn your speakers up fullvolume

Click on my profile

Then go here afterwards

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ead.php?t=6695

for the true experience of a lifetime

Turbo

(logging off now for the night)

Comment

well the square brakets thingy couldn't have been that difficult to understand as I got the hang of it lol.
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Turbo,

Good luck for tomorrow as hull city will need it as we will bow out fighting.

PF
                    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone

Not been here much again today, making the most of time with my sister while she's here for a few days, although i am back and forth now and then.
                      Hope your all well XX

Comment

Thanks for that Turbo, I've already done that many, many times, in fact I'm sure the neighbours got really p'eed off August Bank Hol Sunday, we had our annual B-B-Q and many of our friends and family appreciate Queen too, so there we were, lots of drinks and fab music, magic.

Well its Saturday and its footie day again Chelsea are at home to Wolves wooooo hoooooo.

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                          well the square brakets thingy couldn't have been that difficult to understand as I got the hang of it lol.

Sorry if I laboured the point--but I have to look after Dizzy Di--lol
                          Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                          Well its Saturday and its footie day again Chelsea are at home to Wolves wooooo hoooooo.
                          Do you actually go to matches Sapphy?
                          Last edited by Turboman; 23rd October 2010, 09:39:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

No Turbo, I'm what they call an armchair supporter, I would dearly love to go, but hey one day I'll get there. Plus its quite a way for me to travel, I'm in the middle of Essex and Stamford Bridge is the other side of London.
                            My OH has a season ticket at West Ham though, rotten sod wouldn't let me have it when they played at home to Chelsea, but he did bring me back a programme.

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                              Turbo,

Good luck for tomorrow as hull city will need it as we will bow out fighting.

PF
                              Thanks PF--Hull City also in financial problems--still got Jimmy Bullard on £45,000 a week--in the Championship would you believe!!!

Supposed to be a local Egyptian businessmen going to buy the club--he'll only need a few quid though as Hull City don't even own their ground--the KC stadium belons to the Council

Turbo
                              Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                              No Turbo, I'm what they call an armchair supporter, I would dearly love to go, but hey one day I'll get there. Plus its quite a way for me to travel, I'm in the middle of Essex and Stamford Bridge is the other side of London.
                              My OH has a season ticket at West Ham though, rotten sod wouldn't let me have it when they played at home to Chelsea, but he did bring me back a programme.
                              Did you see my earlier post when I watched Chelsea in the sixties?
                              Last edited by Turboman; 23rd October 2010, 09:44:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yes I saw that, you was so lucky to see them, blimey that takes us back doesn't it, its like when my OH talks about games he went too as a kid with his twin brother and their dad, they didn't live far from Upton Park, in fact if we visited their dad before he died, you could hear the roar of the crowd if they scored.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X