• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Join-in Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Join-in Chatter Thread

Hi Maxie Girl, welcome to Beagles xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
      Cos it allows you to Edit---others seeing your posts don't see that!1

Maxie

So pleased to see you--you've been so much down health wise lately & hope you are on the mend or mended

As you have gathered-I am now resident here--also Bill & the lovely Marshy from MSE in our speciality PPI stuff

Also Di a resident as well across many types of threads as you can anticipate

It really is a bonus to me in particular to see you again

Me & Marshy & Bill just starting to analyse Carry Over Loans & Consolidation Loans so all that stuff we did with you on Firstplus (where you succeeded) will be reference material.

We haven't come over here cos we've fallen out with anybody by the way (as you know I'm a Penalty Charges Mod originally then PAG Mod in tandem)--just that this is the most vibrant site on the nett now & the most popular ) & the company is very good socially ) you will like it -I promise you !!!!.

Talk to you soon

Turbo
      Awww!! Bless you babe.. I love you Turbs and it's great to hear from you again too..

Hope your now well and back on form too hunnie..??

Ohh, and Thank You soo much for sorting my siggy and bringing it here for me darling..

And a Big Helloooo to Marshallka, Sapphire and Tuttsi too.

Hi peeps, hope your all well.. Yes Tuttsi I have spoken with you on many occasions over at PAG hun.. nice to hear from you..

Max.xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Maxie Girl View Post
        Awww!! Bless you babe.. I love you Turbs and it's great to hear from you again too..

Hope your now well and back on form too hunnie..??

Ohh, and Thank You soo much for sorting my siggy and bringing it here for me darling..
        Sorry folks--not only have I brought my PPI mates--brought the fan club as well--lol

:rofl::laugh::rofl::hug::hug::laugh:

Comment

Greetings Maxie Girl,

WB to Legal Beagles nice to have you on board with us.

PF
          If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Pf

How did today go

Turbo

Comment

Sorry folks--not only have I brought my PPI mates--brought the fan club as well--lol

:rofl::laugh::rofl::hug::hug::laugh:

Ahhhhh so you are now officially the 'Pied Piper of Beagles' then :beagle:best we get Ame to find you a 'horn' smiley, all for your very own hun.

Comment

Greetings Turbo N Di,

Yes today went well meet some lovely people I am at the moment chaperoning another volunteer for a few weeks while I settle in and connect with stroke survivors.

They are going to give me a couple of weeks to see how I get on then asses whether I need any training.

But I am thoroughly enjoying it.

PF

sigpic

Comment

Well done to you PF...................you seem to be doing a fab job already on just day one, well, good one!. X

Comment

Hiya Di

Indeed just as I adapted to my stroke and re-learnt one small step at a time.

PF

sigpic

Comment

Cos it allows you to Edit---others seeing your posts don't see that!1

Turbo
                      Turbs, do ya know where I mean hun..?? it's where yours says ''speed of light'' so you all must have written summat personal to yourselves in that space as they are all saying different..:tinysmile_hmm_t2:

I just clicked on the 'Edit' to see what happens and it took me to a blank white page that said ''Error on page'' I then had to click 'back' to come back to the current page I was viewing..

Hiya PF, thank you for your post, nice to speak with you hun..

Comment

Hiya Maxie Girl,

You are welcome any friend of turbo is also a friend of mine.

PF

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Maxie, I think it's only available to VIPs
                            Is no longer here

Comment

Hi Maxie honey, how's your day been? X

The same thing happens with mine as well....so not to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                                Maxie, I think it's only available to VIPs
                                Ahh Right, that would explain it then hun, Thank you for that Wendy much appreciated hun..

Max.x

I'm getting there Di.. where ever 'There' is..lol :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X