• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Join-in Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Join-in Chatter Thread

Di

Chin up girl

Turbo
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    PF--Hull City lost yet again!!!!
    Last edited by Turboman; 19th October 2010, 22:59:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Thank you Turbo........am getting there again now, think having family visitors today and them talking of these memories was the issue, but still time to move on now, its what dad would want. X

Oops, sorry Hull City lost turbs x

Comment

turboman

Just read your message on chat could not reply there as im on the mobile with no flash anyway no worries eather way if the offer was right so be it sorry hull lost but pompey did win again tonite and we play hull this saturday lol
        If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
          turboman

Just read your message on chat could not reply there as im on the mobile with no flash anyway no worries eather way if the offer was right so be it sorry hull lost but pompey did win again tonite and we play hull this saturday lol
          Hmm I think your clock is an hour out -- lol

Comment

Yayyyyyyyy Chelsea won again.

Can't help laughing at old Fergie in his interview about Rooney, now you know what its like to be shat on from a great height old boy. Tommy Docherty (remember him peeps) reckons Fergies a bully and doesn't like it when someone stands up to him.
            Personally I'm not a fan of Rooney's but I can't stand bullies either, whats that old saying ? 'What goes round comes round'.

On another subject I wonder where these cuts are going to be that's going to be announced today ? I've a few suggestions Georgie boy if you're reading this, please do shout I'll be more than happy to let you have a list.

Comment

Morning all

Yes Saphire---good to see Fergie squirm--

At our local--lot of Liverpool supporters (yes-in East Yorkshire-how sad)--anyway I also support Chelsea & its great rubbing their noses in it

They keep replying that "How many European Cups have Chelse won then"

I say--"Get real-you're living in the past"--lol

Turbo

ps--yes cuts from 12:30 I believe

Comment

Sapphy

In the 6th round of the FA cup in 1965/1966--Hull city played Chelsea away and Chelsea were leading 2-0 with 90 secs to go--then Ken Wagstaff scored twice & hit the post in the last few seconds.---2-2

Docherty had previously said in the papers that Hull were a formality

Me & my Dad went to replay at Hull and to a man-the whole stadium chanted "Big mouth Docherty" when he came out-lol

Chelsea won 3-1 despite a good goal from Simpkin for Hull

Turbo

Comment

Tune for today--Heather Small-search for the Hero

Comment

LOVEeeeeeeeeeee that song Turbo. X

Comment

just seen this on FB

apparently there is a statue in Liverpool of John Lennon, with the inscription "Above Us Only Sky"some bright spark has written underneath........

"and below us only West Ham"

I thought it was hilarious
                      Is no longer here

Comment

So did I Wends, unfortunately my Les didn't, not our fault he supports a crap team is it :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                          just seen this on FB

apparently there is a statue in Liverpool of John Lennon, with the inscription "Above Us Only Sky"some bright spark has written underneath........

"and below us only West Ham"

I thought it was hilarious
                          Love it!!

Comment

Hi everyone

Not been posting much the last few days really.

Lots on, have a member of the family staying for a few days, she is in to all of this stuff on here, so been showing her round too lol.
                            She is the brainy one of the family.

Hope your all well.

Comment

Hi Di--your turn for Tune of the Day-lol

Turbo

Comment

Hi Turbo, lol, if i name the tune could you post it pretty please???

Still not practised how to do the links lol.........

Any Celine Dion would be nice, thank you. XX

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X