• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Join-in Chatter Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Join-in Chatter Thread

type {youtube}{/youtube}

then in between the usual tags---paste the link

THEN---delete the bit from the link before the = sign (& including the = sign)

{youtube}gfsgXJQ0ebU{/youtube}]

BRACKET DELIBERATELY ALTERED TO SHOW YOU FORMAT BY USING CURLY BRACKETS----ALTER IT BACK TO SQUARE BRACKETS

Turbo
    Last edited by Turboman; 19th October 2010, 15:57:PM. Reason: got the slash in wrong place

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
      looking at pc screen for two long i expect Di that always gives me headache glad you feel better now

I think so too PF, so I had a rest from the puter - put some sunglasses on and feeling lots better now. x

Comment

Nothing embarrasing about being small we all was once and besides my motto is" ITS NOT WHAT YOU WERE BUT WHAT YOU BECOME"
        If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Nothing embarrasing about being small we all was once and besides my motto is" ITS NOT WHAT YOU WERE BUT WHAT YOU BECOME"

That is very true PF, but when i was small I had a tendency to close my eyes when having pics done, why i do not know LOL.
          And my teen pics.......OMG say no more, I will just say I went through a Sinnead Oconnor stage......
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------

Thank you for that Turbo, I will have a go with that with a clearer head tomorrow, cheers hon X
          Last edited by di30; 18th October 2010, 23:08:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

thanks tm something i did not know too see 47 and still learning lol

sigpic

Comment

Just realised, I'm now a Scottie Dog lol.....

Comment

Hmmmm--like that saying PF

Turbo

Comment

cool border collie next just like my trusty friend ella in my avatar
                  TM yes it is so true too
                  Last edited by pompeyfaith; 18th October 2010, 23:20:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sigpic

Comment

cool border collie next just like my trusty friend ella in my avatar
                    TM yes it is so true too

Very nice PF, lovely dog you have there, i do like the scotties as well.:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Good afternoon my friends.

Comment

Hi Di

Not been on here today---working with Marshy on PF's sums--lol

Turbo

Oh I forgot

Tune for the day-SuBo--Who I was born to be

Comment

I inherited a box of medals and paperwork from my parents, in amongst the various Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates there is a handwritten letter (on Buckingham Palace paper) from King George V to my grandfather thanking him for what he did during the war, I assume its the 1st World War.
                          I'll dig it out, scan it and post it up when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                            I inherited a box of medals and paperwork from my parents, in amongst the various Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates there is a handwritten letter (on Buckingham Palace paper) from King George V to my grandfather thanking him for what he did during the war, I assume its the 1st World War.
                            I'll dig it out, scan it and post it up when I can.

Sapphire, that sounds very interesting, look forward to having a nose at that.

Hi Turbo, thanks for the lovely song. X

Comment

Is a sad day today in portsmouth with the news that our grand old lady HMS ARK ROYAL is to be scrapped not sure yet if that is a good move considering she only had a 12m refit Sept 09

sigpic

Comment

That sounds sad PF.

Sorry not posted much today here or OTR really just now and again, had some visitors and its been rather busy.......also a sad day for us too, it was a year to the day today that my beloved dad was taken to a unit due to the worsening of his condition, and he never came home again as he had to be put into an EMI nursing home from there, as much as we tried and wanted him home.
                                Dad was the youngest in the nursing home, the elders used to think of my dad as their own child bless them all.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X