• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Lovely to see you all This year I managed to not only get myself lost but Scoobydoo too!

If you dont want your piccies on the site tell me now.... it will however take me at least a month to work out how to get them up
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

I can understand the last sentence but not in the same context

However, I want all pictures of me at a Legal beagles do ON THE SITE. The first official proper no suit and ties photo of me on here........

Comment

NATTIE

There has to be a way of putting piccies on without it taking half hour????
        Last edited by Mochamoo; 14th June 2009, 20:10:PM. Reason: Added name

My Hardship Claim
        Me VS Abbey Win
        BIL HSBC Credit Card
        BIL EGG
        BIL HSBC Loan
        BIL PPI Win

Comment

im so jealous... i really wanted to come and everything went pearshaped as usal , and couldnt make it
          cant wait to see al the pics
          x
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          theres no name on it... who is it?
          Last edited by archer_66; 14th June 2009, 19:56:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

sorry just spat my wine out after seeing that picture .I hope they are not all like that !lol

Budgie where were you???
            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Hi Guys

Great weekend - thanks especially to Saff for taking me under her wing - not to mention the police cordon!! Christ - I thought it might go with a bang but who'd have thought it would have ended being a crime scene. All I can say is , thanx once again to Saff for not waking me up any earlier. I don't think I (in fact I KNOW) could have stomached seeing what Saff and Enaid saw!!!!

Shame about the bacon butties - don't think they could have been any worse.

Anyway, back home safe and sound - will have a go at posting up the incriminating evidence!!

Thanks to one and all - it was a great weekend!!

jaxx

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post

NATTIE

There has to be a way of putting piccies on without it taking half hour????
                Does my bum look big in that???....gotta be some explanation for the look on Natties face!!! pmsl
                I've only got about half a dozen pics, seeing as I forgot the camera and the battery on my phone was dying. Can I post pics without having to go through photobucket??
                Last edited by PJ69; 14th June 2009, 20:23:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by jax007 View Post
                  Hi Guys

Great weekend - thanks especially to Saff for taking me under her wing - not to mention the police cordon!! Christ - I thought it might go with a bang but who'd have thought it would have ended being a crime scene. All I can say is , thanx once again to Saff for not waking me up any earlier. I don't think I (in fact I KNOW) could have stomached seeing what Saff and Enaid saw!!!!

Shame about the bacon butties - don't think they could have been any worse.

Anyway, back home safe and sound - will have a go at posting up the incriminating evidence!!

Thanks to one and all - it was a great weekend!!

jaxx

??? what did they see then?

did someone find the T shirts by the way? I had to escape the police cordon and leave them - after looking after them in my room all night .

I checked for news about what actually happened but could not find any info.
                  "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Okies hears what happened

Di and myself got up early and were going to have a nice walk, we went down to reception which then looked like a tornado had gone through it, and the young receptionist shaking terribly. She said that whilst standing outside for a smoke, 3 Asian lads and one white lad ran down the road screeming at each other, one had his cheek sliced open and they all barged into the 'hotel' and pushed into the bar where it all got very messy, while we were talking it was all still going on in the bar area, so we went out the front and there was blood everywhere, the ambulances and coppers arrived and we were detained and wern't allowed out.
                    We saw one Asian guy (the one with the sliced cheek) go in the ambulance, then another with a badly smashed in back of head and another stabbed in the back going off in another ambulance. Then we saw the white lad with his right arm sliced open, taken away in handcuffs.
                    Jax and Natts then arrived and we were all 'allowed' to go to the other Wetherspoons up the road for breakfast which in fact turned out to be closed lol. So we wandered back to ours and had to cross the police tape as it was then classed as a crime scene.
                    Oh and receptionist says that shes giving up smoking.

Nothing much to tell really, except there were a couple of nice looking young coppers there on duty.

Comment

I',m so so sorry I didn't get to come, am sure Moch explained and only gave up at 2pm due to my stupid ability to realise what else is so huge going on where I live that transport of the type I hadn't pre-booked being 'captured' by 50000 kids lol.... damn waste of my train tickets though and grumpy about that too
                      Anyway, by the sounds of it you all had a good time, can we please please have a southern meet though! xx

Comment

Ok have now surfaced and feeling a bit better.
                        I can't believe travel sickness is catching, but I caught mine off PJ. I loved the journey down on the train, I had some sandwiches, crisps and a can of Stella, all was lovely.
                        Coming home after about 10 mins into the journey I felt as though I was going over the Bay of Bisque again. Had a drink of coke, felt worse, had a bag of crisps felt even worse. I just felt so ill and wanted to be sick all the time. The only difference was I was now traveling backwards on the train, so I can only think it was that causing me to feel so ill.
                        Anyway OH picked me up and I bobbed on here to see if anyone was home, then went off to bed.

Had a great time, thanks to all who turned up xx
                        Sappy has confirmed what my OH has been saying for years 'I snore' I may believe him now.
                        Oh bye the way she snores too lol
                        Plenty drama in the morning as you have read, all I wanted was beans on toast, mind you glad I didnt get them now. When I think they may have bounced back up again on the train lol that could have been very embarrassing.
                        Thanks to MagnEXC MagnEXCun for the quiz was a good laugh and I won't tell the result .

So all in all a very good do, hopefully there will be some more. Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                          Thanks to MagnEXC MagnEXCun for the quiz was a good laugh and I won't tell the result .
                          Who did win???

Hope you feel better soon x I have a lovely photo of You, Sapphire and Ame xxx

My Hardship Claim
                          Me VS Abbey Win
                          BIL HSBC Credit Card
                          BIL EGG
                          BIL HSBC Loan
                          BIL PPI Win

Comment

hey peeps xxx

i spent last night throwing up, as did Tools - we guessed at it being the dodgy kebab we had but if everyone else is dicky too then maybe its something else.

have put a few piccies up on FB, some lovely ones macho and peej have posted too.

will have to sort some out for VIP. Sorry still feeling dodgy but I had a lovely evening thank you everyone who came

oh re the 'incident', police tape was still there when we finally came down, and they were emptying all the bins up the street looking for the knife i assume. we pottered down to cafe rouge for breakfast which was lovely, then had a meander about the bullring and town.

love you guys

xxxxx
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Glad you all had a good time! Nattie I love the T-shirt !! Hopefully I'll be able to attend the next one x x
                              I'll checkout FB now!
                              Are the piccys on the Legal Beagles page? x
                              Last edited by Luminol; 15th June 2009, 09:16:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              Luminol x

Comment

I would post my piccies here but it took half hour just to do the one

Did everyone get poorly? I'm alright! the only thing that made my tummy turn was the mould growing up our shower curtain eurghhhhhh

My Hardship Claim
                                Me VS Abbey Win
                                BIL HSBC Credit Card
                                BIL EGG
                                BIL HSBC Loan
                                BIL PPI Win

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X