• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
    I'm freakin out that I will fall at the first hurdle and get lost between mine and scoobys! Deep calming breaths arghhhh
    How far is scoobys?
    Do you have sat nav?(I hope you say no)
    Have you triple checked google maps/aa route planner/rac route planner plus no doubt Scoobys directions?

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
      How far is scoobys? 45 mins
      Do you have sat nav?(I hope you say no) Yes but we dont get on
      Have you triple checked google maps/aa route planner/rac route
      planner plus no doubt Scoobys directions? yep maps printed directions written donw

I could get lost in my driveway lol
      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
      Me VS Abbey Win
      BIL HSBC Credit Card
      BIL EGG
      BIL HSBC Loan
      BIL PPI Win

Comment

haha mochamoo
        i have to try and get a baby sitter for tomorrow so not sure if ill be there all be annoyed if i cant get there though
        if i do come itll only for an hour or 2 i think .....
        x

Comment

Wotz the order of play and state of dress (on arrival!!) for tomorrow evening??

jaxx

Hoping to make it ... coming up by Virgin train like Sapphire ... thinnks ... wonder if she's coming up from Euston? Is anyone else????

Comment

Jax I'm going from Euston hun. I'm booked on the 12.03 Euston - Birmingham New Street, reserved seat, Coach A, Seat 04, Facing: Airline.

There hun if you can get that one you can come and find me.

If not then Di and myself and probably a couple of others are meeting in Burger King at around 1.30 ish and then will go onto the pub.
            I'll pm you my mobile number too, so you can locate us.

Oh and my return ticket is for 10.30 am Birmingham - Euston if you want to travel back with me.

State of Dress well I (as will be others) will be in jeans/smart top ie smart casual.

Comment

OK if I can make the 12.03 I'll give you a buzz! Most likely be the one running up the platform with me case, cappucino and sticky bun in hand .... as usual!!!

jaxx

Comment

In the day time

In the dark

In the bar

In the dining area

All welcome, today's the day. Enaid xx

Comment

Flaming hell, suppose I'll see you later in Burger King then hun.

I'll phone/text you when I'm on the train.

TTFN

xxxx

Make sure you got yer dancing shoes on.

http://krazykk.files.wordpress.com/2..._divas_300.gif

Comment

Hope you all have a fine old time!!!

Wxxx
                    I am not going to sit on my ass as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it... (cameron) Ferris Beuller's day off....

Comment

Didn't think I would be the first to check in but, we had about 10 people turn up and it was nice to meet Gemini in person and Scoobydo as well.
                      However, if you missed the stay over then you really missed out. When we left the area was a Scenes of Crime area with police tape. I will let Enaid and Saffy update you as I look to see what happened. Needless to say, everyone was ok from LB and not sure you can beat that for a send off. Thank you Birmingham .

Comment

This is the 2nd meet in a row where police tape has been involved!!.....and we thought we wouldn't get it with peeky not coming! lol

It was wonderful to see everyone again, and meet a few new faces. Not sure they'll let us back at the Briar Rose tho, after re-arranging all the furniture and climbing all over the sofas! [I'd kill my kids if they did it! lol]

Roll on to the next one!

PJ xXx

Comment

Thanks for a great time peeps, oh and by the way Di bloody snores !

Comment

Hi - got back home at just after 12 - then straight out to Gatwick - so just got in. Lovely to meet you all.
                            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                              In the day time

In the dark

In the bar

In the dining area

All welcome, today's the day. Enaid xx
                              In view of this mornings activities, any chance of an:

In the back of the head,
                              In the face
                              In the arm
                              and for saffy, in handcuffs with a burly copper

Comment

I missed the police drama though me and Scoobs did witness a woman appropriate an LB t-shirt that found it's way into her handbag.

Was great to see everyone and a couple of new faces. Tools made some new & interesting new street chums.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X