• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Birmingham - Sat 13th June 2009

I just found out why the tickets were so cheap to

LMFAO

Comment

Well I'm travelling by train, Virgin

http://www.freefoto.com/images/23/34...nburgh_web.jpg

I'm worried that I'll get there, because we all know that Virgins don't go all the way

Comment

Hope yooz all have a great time, would love to be there :okay:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
          I'm worried that I'll get there, because we all know that Virgins don't go all the way
          Do they run from essex??

I didnt think there were any virgins in Essex..lol

Comment

Enjoy yourselves guys! take plenty of piccys and don't get too drunk arty: Id wouldve loved to of come!! :cry:

Lumi x
            Luminol x

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
              Do they run from essex??

I didnt think there were any virgins in Essex..lol
              Oh there's loads in Essex hun, didn't you know its not a physical thing, its a state of mind.

Comment

I'm driving up so I can get home in the wee hours for a champoinship round in Oxfordshire by 9am. Just hope I can find somewhere to park.

I think we have the conference room till 9.00 but maybe do the quiz earlier rather than later while you still access to your faculties.

Am I the only bloke going?, Aside from the member I first thought was a girl and the adminstrator who dresses like one?

Comment

Am I the only bloke going?, Aside from the member I first thought was a girl and the adminstrator who dresses like one?

Nope Natties going, but the jury's still out regarding his sexuality rofl.

Hmmmm Bert/Beryl allegedly has waxed and preened and allegedly deciding what to wear, just hope he/she isn't having a wardrobe malfunction.

Comment

You forgot Nattalie

Comment

ONE MORE SLEEP WOOOOOO

Swos is coming as well isnt he? I'm sure Ed and Tanz were talking about coming as well at one point ?!?

Also 9mil, Widgeon and Gemini all said they were coming but Ive no ideas if they are male or female or even if they are still attending lol x
                      Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                      Me VS Abbey Win
                      BIL HSBC Credit Card
                      BIL EGG
                      BIL HSBC Loan
                      BIL PPI Win

Comment

Nattie's who I mean. I thought he was a girl for about the first year I knew him.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                          Nattie's who I mean. I thought he was a girl for about the first year I knew him.

and what exactly changed your mind?

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                            ONE MORE SLEEP WOOOOOO
                            I'm getting all giddy now....also maybe due to the fact that I'm going out tonight as well! lol

This is my last chance to post now, before I see ya all, so Saph & mocha I'll pm ya my mobile number, just in case there are any probs [don't wanna be stood like a twonk at the station on my own!! lol]

See ya all tomorrow!! xXx

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                              and what exactly changed your mind?
                              Hmmmm, maybe the fact I didn't leave kisses with the Private Messages(I do now )?

Comment

I'm freakin out that I will fall at the first hurdle and get lost between mine and scoobys! Deep calming breaths arghhhh
                                Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                                Me VS Abbey Win
                                BIL HSBC Credit Card
                                BIL EGG
                                BIL HSBC Loan
                                BIL PPI Win

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X