• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Lol. OK, thats a not TOD then. It is rather like the land that time forgot isnt it....................... still a lot of marriages amongst siblings, lol lol lol. Like something out of deliverance most days, lol lol xx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Any more ideas on a Venue?

Wetherspoons, other local pubs?

Come on fendy, you must know all the watering holes in Leeds...lol

Comment

• Re: Beagles Meet - Leeds City Centre 22nd September - Anybody ???

Ok thought it was time this thread got a kick.

Comment

yeah, we're sort of reconsidering the venue as Leeds is proving to be a tad expensive at around £60 per room per night.

It would be good to have a definitive list of who's is planning on attending so we could look at possible locations, so I'll start:

Me!!!!!!!

Comment

Me Jan, just a thought though,Tempty is supposed to be staying at Deltas.
            Delta lives in Bradford, as Tempty is coming a long way I do feel we should bear this in mind when we choose somewhere, Thanks Enaid xx

Comment

OK thanks for that enaid - i suspect we may end up in Wakefield!!!

Comment

oooh wakey yay! but cant we go somewhere else like erm.... sheffield?

xx

BTW i am hoping to attend.... but dont quote me on that just yet
                Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

I was just looking at Sheffield, definitely a Wetherspoons so thats a plus, now cheap hotels and we've cracked it

ermmmmm Sheffield isn't full of suitable waifs for Loulou to adopt is it??????

Comment

How about Manchester?

FOR INFORMATION
                    Also if you are travelling by train, please make sure that you have a copy of the timetable with you, thus ensuring that when you get the the station that there is actually train going to your destination.

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
                      I was just looking at Sheffield, definitely a Wetherspoons so thats a plus, now cheap hotels and we've cracked it

ermmmmm Sheffield isn't full of suitable waifs for Loulou to adopt is it??????
                      Travellodge £49 a room, vicar lane, Leeds

Roind the corner from that Wetherspoons link i posted ages ago

Comment

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubfi...tletNumber=350
                        huddersfield that is suppoose to be ok

Comment

Yeah £50 for a hotel room puts it way out of reach for most people, we usually pay<£30

We were really lucky with the Peterborough ones, can't match that price anywhere.

Comment

If you fancy Wigan

This Wetherspoons has rooms as well

http://www.jdwetherspoonlodges.co.uk...php?LodgeId=16

And this is all the lodges

http://www.jdwetherspoonlodges.co.uk/lodge/
                            Last edited by Paule; 13th August 2007, 11:50:AM.

Comment

we need to find a youth hostel pmsl, with a Weatherspoons round the corner lol

Comment

whats Bradford like?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X