• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Leeds City Centre 22nd September - Anybody ???

Tempty imagine telling yer workmates "I am just flying into Manchester for a drink with me mates" pmsl.
    Anyway can we get this do sorted, It seems like ages since I had a night out (last Sat actually but who cares) lol
    I need to have something to look forward to and reading the posts after the petey do it will be well worth waiting for. So come on pull yer fingers out then I know where I am up to please. Enaid xx

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
      Tempty you can fly into Manchester and back for £84.98 with flybe.com

I can pick you up from the airport and deposit you back on the sunday so it may be a better option.
      Well that is a good deal, and it would be quicker cos its only about an hour or so, it's up to you Tempty, don't feel that you have to stay here if this option is better for you, it won't hurt my feelings

Comment

Delta

I was still gonna dump Tempty on you for the night - assuming you're coming that is, just that I've got plenty of time to pick her up and drop at the airport on the Sunday, we're only a couple of miles away, the airport is on my way home!!!!

Comment

Aw poor Tempty, it's a good job she is asleep while we discuss passign her from pillar to post isnt it! lol

Ok so let me get this right, Tempty falls off a plane at Manc Airport, then do you pick her up take her to the night out then pass over to us? We bring the now drunk Tempty back to Burnley for the night, then somehow pass her back to you Sunday for her flight home?

Ooooh I'm getting all confuddled now, my brain hurts.

One thing I am sure of.... I am going on this night out, and so is him what thinks he should be obeyed (he designated driver for the night!)

Comment

Spot on, don't you just love it when a plan comes together!!

Comment

Im still coming if thats ok with ya all........... just been manic this last week. Will try and spend today catchin up with ya all though.

Fendy xxxx
              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1
              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

So where are we up to now, on venue and dates (in my absence,), whose taken charge of the situ, lol xxxx
                Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1
                A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Jan, Delta
                  you guy's are truly amazing!! thank you sooo much
                  deffinatly sounds like the way to go......and i luuuuurve to fly
                  bonus all round then

Comment

Fendy we have a date, that being 22 September.

We have a bed for Tempty, and a plan for her to enjoy the hospitality of a few of us.

We need a venue, I thought it was Leeds, but in the past day or so Manchester, Barnsley and Wakefield have all had a mention too, so I'm lost on that bit

Comment

As far as I know its as follows:

6 Chimneys, Wakefield
                      http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubfi...tletNumber=624
                      Saturday 22nd Spetmeber

Not sure about timings or any hote arrangments. But i'm sure someone will confrim the details SOON

Comment

Stanley View Guest House
                        226-228, Stanley Rd, Wakefield, West Yorkshire WF1 4AE
                        Telephone: 01924 376803

Has 14 available rooms for the 22nd September, Nice and clean, friendly and reasonably priced.

They have rooms with 2 or 3 single beds if anyone would like to share

Morg has already booked the sofa in the lounge
                        Last edited by iancognito; 14th August 2007, 17:22:PM.

Comment

lol I'll have a bit of that pmsl not bothered if any one wants to share (female) I will, do be warned I do have natural bodily functions. I know it's not expected of a ladieeeeeeeee of my standing, but after a night out with you lot, I doubt very much I will be standing anyway rofl

Comment

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

Seems like the venue has changed from Leeds so thread title changed accordingly.
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

ave we got to start again now ?

Comment

Is this agreed then?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X