• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Leeds City Centre 22nd September - Anybody ???

See you later Enaid.

I'm sure you'll get your own back at some point.

Are we set on the Date still Sat 22nd Spetember?

Comment

Also....do i need a phrase book or to hire a translator??
      Never mind.....remembered saphire will be there to translate.....pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by veilside01702 View Post
        Also....do i need a phrase book or to hire a translator??
        Never mind.....remembered saphire will be there to translate.....pmsl

Here you go, better start learning now.

http://www.yorkshire-dialect.org/dictionary.htm

We only like LOCAL people

Comment

So has the decision been made, what is it, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Blackpool.
          ffs makes yer minds up chaps and chappesses.

sapphire

Oh and Russ don't worry about a translator or innoculations hun, its a big thick coat you'll need, it gets bloody cold as you go up north.
          Last edited by Sapphire; 13th August 2007, 12:59:PM.

Comment

The only ones who have confirmed they are coming up to now are from well south of Leeds so its anybody's guess!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
              The only ones who have confirmed they are coming up to now are from well south of Leeds so its anybody's guess!!!
              Is there actually anyone from Leeds???

I know 3 of us are from the Manchester Area
              1 near Burnley
              1 near Bradford

And others further south.

Can everyone post there prefered Venue????

Comment

Thanks saphire.......but i will stick with me wife beater T'shirt and stab proof vest.....A few racing pigeons, a whippet, flat cap, tetley tea bags.......
                All I need to do now is start an inbreading program with my family.....and i'm sorted....pmsl

Comment

Scuse me guys, don't want to be splitting hairs, but I am not in Bradford, I'm in Burnley (well Padiham which is on the Blackburn side if Burnley). Just thought I would add that.

I'm liking Blackpool the lights should be on by then

Comment

As far as I know we have:

Me - Cheshire/Manchester border
                    Sol - Warrington
                    Morg - North Wales
                    Loulou - Derbyshire
                    Amethyst - Cambridgeshire
                    PKea - Manchester'ish
                    Enaid - Manchester'ish
                    Tempty/Delta - Burnley
                    Russ - Deep South
                    Sapphire? - Essex
                    HOD? - Leicester
                    Kafka? - Wales

Sorry if I've missed anyone but looks to me as if Sheffield or Manchester would be better depending on whether you want to be the wrong or the right side of the Pennines?
                    Last edited by iancognito; 13th August 2007, 13:34:PM.

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooo, see above, Burnley not Bradford, wrong county

Comment

Saphire said to say that man united had the ugliest bunch of *******s playing for it she had ever seen.......lol
                        does anyone know why she would say something like that??
                        I think that is so nasty......I love man united......they are so good at giving us points.......lol

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                          we need to find a youth hostel pmsl, with a Weatherspoons round the corner lol
                          Or somone bring a van with a mattress in the back........LOL

Best wishes,
                          Hod...Liam..
                          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Is Birmingham out of the question, seems to be in the middle doesn't it.

sapphire

Comment

hi happy.......
                              gotta be careful with enaid and her hips at her age.......lol
                              a mattress......in september up north.....surely we would freeze to death....lol
                              Knowing our luck someone would call immigration.....and we would all get deported!!

Comment

Given the volume of people from the North, plus the fact that I think Amethyst is the only one who usually travels (apparently she finds us Northerners irresistible), plus the fact that we've just had a southern one, think it is only fair to hold one further north, Sapphire you can bring a big van and pick your table up then HOD can sleep in the back of it and we'll all be happy.

If we go for Manchester, I might sack the hotel idea, kick the family out and open up my house, I know most of you don't mind roughin it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X