• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm easy, Ile go to Leeds

Comment

3 in/around Manchester!

Comment

I'm in S70 - can do Manchester [if woodhead pass open, only way I know!] or Leeds [if I can find my way round the one-way system and dare myself to drive on the motorway! lol] , if I can make it.

PJ xx

Comment

ok I am actually middle earth.... Im NG17...

I am happy to go to wherever I need to go to to meet you lot but I am not meeting in Todmorden, I would be forced to kill myself!

x
          Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
          For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
          And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Ruthie you are going to have to tell me why?
            not only why you would kill yourself, but why would any one want to go there? lol

Comment

Shall we just say Leeds? and be done with it?

Sure there will be a wethers there

Comment

How about this one, even the name is apt

Pub Finder | J D Wetherspoon One of Britain's leading pub chains

Becketts Bank, Park Row , Leeds

Comment

Well it looks quite nice, the opening times are a big bonus, people can arrive early if they wish and will not be hanging about on street corners, unless of course they want to

Comment

And you can buy breakfast....lol

Comment

• Right i'm off home to wait for my Asda delivery, cos theres alcohol in it

Comment

• I do hope there are no prositutes in it, is that the right word...............

Comment

• Subtitues even

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            Subtitues even
                            god u were right spelling isn't your forte pmsl

Comment

• Hi all

Can I please second the NOT meeting at Tod, for various reasons I really would rather not go there, ta muchly

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                                I do hope there are no prositutes in it, is that the right word...............
                                Ooohhh, what aisle are they in, Dont thing Mrs Pkea would approve though

LOL

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X