• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tempty, u can fly from Exeter to Leeds/Bradford i think
    Its one of those elastic band wind up style of planes though.
    I will have a look for you

Comment

Oooo did'nt know that! just looking for cheapest option really... and this is assuming either I win my case, or i getsettlement from the car crash. beforehand. coz I'm broke right now lol.

Comment

£64 with flybe

Flybe - Book cheap flights & budget flights

The flight costs £9,18 and the rest is tax & charges

Comment

but I do wanna come damn it.

Comment

Ooo is that return?

Comment

Flight No BE643
              (Economy) Sat 22 Sep 2007 13:50 depart. Exeter (EXT) 14:55 arrive. Leeds Bradford (LBA)

Flight No BE644
              (Economy) Sun 23 Sep 2007 15:55 depart. Leeds Bradford (LBA) 17:00 arrive. Exeter (EXT)

Booking for 1 passenger
              Airfare per Adult £ 9.18 (per person) Taxes and charges per Adult £ 54.80 (per person) Total amount of airfare and taxes due for 1 Adult £ 63.98 (total cost)

Comment

Cool, may well be do able then
                Thanks PK

Comment

Or there is Exter to Preston by train, and we could get you from Preston Station

Comment

Oooo choices choices Lol. will have to see what happens, are we gonna stay overnight in leeds? etc. add up cost's and take cheapest option available. Delta honey i really really do appreciate your offer, your an angel. just gonna have to work out all the options and go for the cheapist one lol. Looks like I got some serious harrassing to do. Natwest..... I want me bl**dy money back

Comment

Well I hadn't planned on staying in Leeds overnight.

There is also the Nat Express from Exeter to Burnley (bout 5 mins from me!) and that's about £40 summat, but its a bloomin long bus ride!

Comment

Well by my reckoning, (excluding Exeter) the mid point is around Bury - so yeah Leeds is fine by me!!!

Comment

Are we nearly there yet?????

Comment

Bloody hell,

What is up with everybody?
                            Right as we all know the Earth is at the centre of the universe........yes.
                            England is the centre of the Earth............................................. .yes.
                            Leicester is the centre of England........................................... ....yes.
                            I live in the centre of Leicester......................................... ..........yes.
                            So why not have somthing here?
                            It is central to everybody, has a good rail network, is accessable from M1, M6 and the A50 and finally I wouldn't have to travel so bloody far.
                            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

From the people who jave told me where they are
                              Its a toss up between Leeds & Manchester I think
                              2 are Near Leeds
                              2 are Near Manchester
                              and 1 is that far away it could be in scotland..lol

Paul

Comment

Why do you think we are going to leeds???????? rofl

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X