• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Leeds City Centre 22nd September - Anybody ???

Any one heard from Fendy?? think her garden must have swallowed her..... i know she said it was overgrown!!! We're gonna have to send a search party if she's gone much longer.....lol

Comment

OK to save any decisions/debates we go for alternate Wakefield/Peterborough meets, they are about 1/3 - 2/3 up/down the country and we know where to get good accommodation and cheap booze/food.

That way people from North/South all get a chance to attend one or the other as both are on good routes.

Now whats the betting the stanley have no rooms?

Comment

Having been to both petey and wakey i can safely say they are both good places, Wakey is 130 miles for me and petey 180, but who cares, its good to see everyone and put faces to names and have a good time.:devil:

Comment

Agreed Petey and Wakey are both ok for me. Hopefuly I can make the 22nd Sept, as long as business committments and money permit.

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by morgan054 View Post
            Having been to both petey and wakey i can safely say they are both good places, Wakey is 130 miles for me and petey 180, but who cares, its good to see everyone and put faces to names and have a good time.:devil:
            Hey main man, do you pass Leicester if you are going to any of these does, as you know even though I have a car i aint allowed to drive it for at least the next 365 days. So if you are can I cadge a lift? I aint shy with the dosh and am always happy to pay my way. I can't reallly catch a train as i tend to have seizures with them passing objects soooo fast.

Best wishes,
            Hod..Liam...
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Tempty hun, it would be better if you could get the train upto Preston, then we can pick you up from there, have just been looking at the times, there are two from Exeter to PReston that are straight through with no changes, one at 10.23 and one at 12.23 (getting in at 14.38 and 16,37) so about 4 hours/ish each. There is also one at 11.23, but you have to change twice and that takes about 5 hours.

I would say that if we are driving over to W/field or somewhere then the earlier one may be best as it gives us chance to get home first and you can have a bath/get changed/whatever. The later one means that it may be a bit of a ruch to get there.

Dunno if any of this is any help to you. x

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
                I can't reallly catch a train as i tend to have seizures with them passing objects soooo fast.

Best wishes,
                Hod..Liam...
                Jeez you best not get in my car then lol............but if your seriously going i'll go out of my way to get you no problem

Comment

Originally posted by morgan054 View Post
                  Jeez you best not get in my car then lol............but if your seriously going i'll go out of my way to get you no problem
                  Feck nooooo

I just looked at your profile, Wales ffs.
                  It's ok I will find another way, even if it means bringing the Mrs, but don't let her know what a flirt I am........LOL

Best wishes,
                  Hod..Liam...

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                    Noooooooooooooooooooo, see above, Burnley not Bradford, wrong county
                    Jeeeeeeeez Delta that is my fault, I have your envelope here and I don't know why I said Bradford, is Tempty staying with you though or have I dreamt that an all lol. I wont have cheese again for my supper promise.
                    Russ you were right I am a senile old sod, so I will go anywhere as long as it has rest home in the title :o Enaid xx Sorry xx

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                      right I am a senile old sod, so I will go anywhere as long as it has rest home in the title :o Enaid xx Sorry xx
                      And?

We knew already....................LOL

OOPS sorry Di only kidding xxx

Comment

No enaid, you didn't dream that bit, I'm going to clear a little space for Tempty so she can stay here, Tempty, you will be in good company, OH is from down there, as is the babysitter (she will also be staying over)

Ooooh jeeez, it's going to be ooo arrrs all round isnt it!

Comment

yer mean ooo arrs as in werzils? lol

Comment

so have we decided where it is yet?? lol Hopefully I should be ok, providing no unforseen cash crisis arises lol

Comment

Lol I'll try not to oooh aarrr to much Delta!
                              just checked out the price of the trains......... nearly fell off me chair........better get some more overtime in LOL. just over £100 to get there.....erm and back again.

Hmmm think I better give the solicitor a ring in the morning....find out how my compensation claim from the crash is going or I'm gonna end up drinking water all night pmsl
                              Last edited by Tempty; 14th August 2007, 03:45:AM. Reason: erm brain dead.....it's late...well early actually lol

Comment

Tempty you can fly into Manchester and back for £84.98 with flybe.com

I can pick you up from the airport and deposit you back on the sunday so it may be a better option.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X