• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

:bunny: ????
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Sorry - Late again. I went straight to work after I got back, and have finally managed to get here. Still on dial-up, but I'll try and upload some photo's later if I can. They're mostly blurred & stuff, and there's also some dodgy video which I think Ame took.

I don't get out much these days - Mrs-K keeps me on a short leash, so I must admit that it didn't take many pints of Marston's Pedigree to take effect. If I'd turned up any earlier than I did, then I would have been apologising for some pavement artistry, I suspect. I vaguely recall a dream about going into a club, and actually lolling about on the dance floor. Was it a dream, or was it real ?

I know a lot of you ladies were somewhat disappointed that a hairy hunk of a gorilla didn't turn up, and instead you got the jerk that is the real me. I promise I will work out with some weights, and maybe put a gorilla suit on next time. This was a first meeting for me, so thanks for being gentle - it was really nice to put faces to names. Unlike the disappointment I must have been, I must say you all look a lot better than I imagined.

It was really great chatting with you and having a laugh face-to-face, and I'm sorry I didn't get to chatting with everybody before the Marston's kicked in. I hope I didn't offend anybody, as I can't remember much after we left the pub.

Jan - thank you for fixing up the accomodation, and to Morgan for sharing his room. Also sorry for the racket that Nattie and I were making - that guy is one helluva character !!!

I will send my piccies to Jan to do her magic with, and also try and get the video footage rendered "useable" - and maybe chuck it up on PhotoBucket. It won't be uploaded until it's been given the OK by those who need to be "heard - but not seen."

I'm sorry I didn't properly say goodbye to a lot of you on Sunday. I was going to follow you out of the pub, but Jan scragged me back in to pick my brains. So may I blow you all a belated kiss and give you a hug from Selkirk. Yes, even the guys - I told you the gorilla wasn't fussy (ain't that right, Sol - mmwwwwwah !! :shush: )

Thank you one and all, and I look forward to seeing you again. I just hope you can tolerate me one more time !!!

Bill.

XXX

Comment

Thanks for the edit PK - I look far more respectable, as you all know I really am in a floor length skirt pmsl [I wouldn't have asked if my thighs weren't all wobbly! msl:

xx

Comment

oh god not the video.

err yes bill you were breakdancing (well thats what you told us you were doing)

And Peeeej you're thighs aren't wobbly hun they're womanly
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

aww thanks hun lol

erm...video??? not the video cam that Ame got old of and was trying to film my bits??? You can't show that Bill or the members will drop from 500 rapidly back down to 1!!!! msl:

Comment

ahhhh thats what i was doing with it...i vaguely remember putting my hand up your skirt msl:
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                ahhhh thats what i was doing with it...i vaguely remember putting my hand up your skirt msl:
                ssshhhhh i thought that was between us msl:

Comment

Ok Well ALL my pics are now edited and available for your viewing pleasure

sorry link will be back soon

Enjoy
                  Last edited by Amethyst; 25th September 2007, 11:54:AM.

Comment

Great pics pk, altho i am a bit disconcerted that i dont remember all the situations lol

Embarrassment Factor 97%
                    Recollection Of Previous Evening 2%
                    Last edited by Solowka; 24th September 2007, 19:59:PM.

Comment

Very good, thanks PK, clearly show what a sober and sensible crowd we all are and obviously some very serious debate going on there, pity you didn't give the camera to someone else, it would've been good to see you on there......:rolleyes:

Comment

Just remembered one i had of pkea so its on photobucket now and unlike his i have not doctored them to look like we were all p***dmsl:msl:msl:

(but i knew his were worse than mine)

Comment

why all the white boxes on the first page though im a little confused?

Comment

people that can't be identified, for the sakes of their jobs & lives

Comment

I should be white boxed for sake of this site and peoples eyesight
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

Originally posted by Oporto View Post
                                oooooooooooho- I maybe knocking on a bit and wear specs,but I know who that is in the photo',I have seen a better photo' of her outside the pub 10.45 pm!!! sorry you know who, but it's true.lol.
                                So Mr Oporto sir, we gonna get to see this piccie or you keeping it for your private collection
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X