• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

ound a piccie of him for Peeej
    pmsl that looks just like him! scary lol

And yes, those mucky feet do look rather like the ones we saw this morning........lol

Comment

Originally posted by Peeeeeeeeej
      You know, the offer of you paying a fiver if me and ame can get a tenner still stands you know pmsl
      PMSL !!!

I'd forgotten about that - and I'm sure we could have made more than a tenner :snog:

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

LOL

well i don't know what you lot were up to in the corner with yer tea and biccies...... but i was getting sloshed...pmsl came such a long way, would have been rude not to me thinks

had a great night in some great company.
        will have to come to another at some point.......if customs will let me out again...lol.
        made it back with no search (must 'av realized i was going home this time... pmsl)

Comment

Oh Well, her goes.

It started off nice and quiet

Comment

Theres always one who's been smuggling rum

Deltas hubby seemed to be eating these all night

And Delta's boots (maybe this should be posted on FMB)

Comment

Anyway is was a great night and good to put faces to names.
              I must say me and Kelly have been a bit worse for wear today, but just had a curry now and feeling fine again.

Anyway only about another 50 odd pics left, but i will only post some of the better (or worse, you can judge) ones.

I will try and post them in order of the evenings events.

Comment

Ok, heres some more.

Amethyst

PJ

Bill

Sol and Tempty

Morgan

no idea who these **** heads are
                Last edited by Amethyst; 24th September 2007, 01:34:AM.

Comment

eeeek....forgot all about the hair clip pmsl

Comment

the hair clip looks good sol msl:

Angel xx

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
                      the hair clip looks good sol msl:

Angel xx
                      Hmmmmm...but thank you anyway lol

Comment

LOL

I swear Delta must've starved the poor lad before he came
                        Great Fmb's delta .... (sorry i missed the roast beef........ bet mr Delta had seconds though...lol)

Enaid you need to smuggle a bigger bottle next time hun....... you ran out far to early,

Jan thank you hunni for not deserting me the moment you saw me at the airport! and for a thourghly enjoyable afternoon while waiting for my return flight

Ame
                        Pj
                        Nola (Angel )
                        PK & mrs PK
                        Theo and friend
                        Bill K
                        Sol
                        Morgan
                        the infamous Nattie

Oporto you can correct my spelling and get my name wrong anytime
                        Cynthesys I'm sorry I didn't manage to get over to you to say hello before you went. but at least i can put a face to name now
                        and not forgetting the fleeting appearance of Tools

A great night
                        hope i didn't miss anyone..... if i did.......very very sorry the more i look at this list the less it makes sense....lol.... my bed is calling

Comment

Nola (Angel )
                          Thanks Tempty, but the secret's not quite out.... (she meant Nonamsl

It WAS a good night and lovely to meet some new peeps as well as....how did morg put it?? The usual drunks.....

Hmmmmm i forgot how much fun you people are .... been away too long:kiss: to everyone

Comment

Pkea could you put names to faces for us lot that could not make it please,

Sally x
                            P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
                            life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
                            Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                              For god's sake you could have photoshopped some sticky tape in!
                              wheres the fun in that lol

Comment

Well, I'm happy that no pics of me have surfaced,
                                unfortunatly i will still be posting pics of the rest of you throught the day.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X