• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Someone do something about this please, we can't have PK left out.
    Up to now I don't think you have posted anything that peeps need to be worried about, in fact everyone looks fine. Maybe you should think about a restyle on your hair sol, the clip didn't look out of place at all.
    I feel sick at the thought of them puds Delta's OH was eating chocolate boobies lol
    and he only would weigh about 8 stone wet through, some things are just not fair lol

Comment

Okey Dokey

Heres the first set, the rest will follow tonigh
      Last edited by Amethyst; 25th September 2007, 11:55:AM.

Comment

Ame & Peeeeeeej

Class at the busstop

(thought if I put a couple up u might not bother yer bums to look at photobucket )
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

outside the bus stop.......whats this all about?

Comment

Ok, the pics Ame didnt want you to see
            Some people just cant keep up

And others as well

Think this is nearly everyone.

Last edited by Paule; 24th September 2007, 12:31:PM.

Comment

oh ha ha - why is sol asleep with his eyes open ? is he a cat ?

(no hes not a tiger :rolleyes

and Peeej will just LOVE you for the first one
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Talking about eyes, look at Morgs & Temptys in the last pic.

Vampires or something....lol

Comment

What are we all pointing at in the last one? lol I cant remember that lol

Comment

i wasnt sleeping, i was meditating lol

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

and Peeej will just LOVE you for the first one
                      dont u mean the 2nd one ame?

Comment

ohhhhh yes
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

any chance of photoshopping some clothes on me in that pic please??? in my defence, it was late, it was a leather sofa which I kept sliding on [hence the skirt riding up] and I wasn't expecting someone taking pics at 3.30am!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
                            any chance of photoshopping some clothes on me in that pic please??? in my defence, it was late, it was a leather sofa which I kept sliding on [hence the skirt riding up] and I wasn't expecting someone taking pics at 3.30am!!!!
                            Ok

Last edited by Paule; 24th September 2007, 14:54:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                              Ok

pmsl! msl:msl:msl:msl:

Comment

Only problem is PJ , the censorship makes it look much worse than it actually was msl:

Now eveyone is wondering what was actually showing:roll:
                                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X