• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

FINAL LIST

Sol*
    Nona*
    Tempty
    Theo + 1
    Pkea + 1*
    Cynthesys
    Bill-K *
    Oporto
    Morgan*
    LouLou*
    PJ *
    Ame *
    Iancognito*
    Enaid*
    Delta + 1
    + 1*

* = staying at the stanley view (meet around 5pm and head down to chimneys for tea)
    Everyone else meet at the chimneys anytime after 5pm
    Last edited by Amethyst; 21st September 2007, 08:38:AM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I'm at the Stanley Too

Comment

Whats the plan of action for the evening?

Are we just pubbing it, or are we going clubbing after.

Mrs PKea needs to know what to wear, and I need peace from the asking...lol

PKea

Comment

Dunno - hopefuly moving on from the chimneys late on...first time in wakey we went to a club (no dancing took place though bizarrely think we were all shy)....second timein wakey we stayed at the chimneys.....third time in petey we went to a club and danced our socks off and snogged policemen..........sooooo who knows.........maybe peteys just a better night out...........but I do feel an urge to go viewing young guys with too much hairgel on in tight trousers....(not hairgel in their trousers cause that would be sticky - mind you hmmm lol hehe)
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Errrrrrrrrrrrrm, has PJ made her own arrangements for a room?

Comment

Keep a look out for Ames car

Its easy to spot

lol

Comment

PMSL, PK you never fail lol,
                I don't mind what ever we do, but please do not make me walk for bloody miles, I hate it, especially when the person who is showing you the way walks fast.
                So just make sure there is a taxi rank or bus stop nearby moan over lol.

Comment

bear in mind that Tempty is up at 4am, so she's gonna be bu66ered by about 9pm! Us in this house are not really into clubbing.

I fink he said something about heading over at lunchtime, maybe he wants to wander round wakey till we all meet up, so if it's ok with you lot can we meet you for tea at the chimneys?

Comment

Pk... as to clothes, I was seroously thinking of a short skirt and my tartin boots, but if it's all day then I am gonna look pretty silly tottering round in daylight and full war paint!

Still may go for the skirt, but might put me flat tartin boots on

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                      Pk... as to clothes, I was seroously thinking of a short skirt and my tartin boots, but if it's all day then I am gonna look pretty silly tottering round in daylight and full war paint!
                      Its Wakefield remember, thats normnal daytime dress round there. LOL

Comment

oh ok, thanks for that, so Im not gonna stick out like a sore thumb then! Rockin!

Mmm. heading to the kitchen to duracell my head

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
                          Errrrrrrrrrrrrm, has PJ made her own arrangements for a room?

no idea lol but if she wants to stay she can bunk in with me n roofie
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            psssss tis not working lol the piccie bit
                            Originally posted by Delta View Post
                            S&M in Wakefield???????????????????? see that's why I am scared
                            LOL, Enaid. Caught ya !!!

'Twas just a joke link to scare Delta !!!

Looks like you and I might be getting it on, laters, then - while the young 'uns are clubbin' !!! Be gentle with me, though.....:o

Comment

Oi Bill, its that me or Enaid that you are planning for?

Comment

Well, me and the g'rilla will be happy to entertain both of you ladies !!

A bit of rough, or a bit of smooth - the choice is yours !! :rolleyes:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X