• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

Sol you're on a 3'some matey

Comment

So its `the stanley` then? cool i like that palce

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
        Sol you're on a 3'some matey
        Yeah but its with two other blokes.....it doesnt count lol

Comment

So are the hotel peeps meeting in the hotel bar when they arrive then?
          What is eaveryones ETA?
          I know we wont prob be there till about 2/3ish

Comment

We'll probably be there early pm I want to make sure the rooms are right before I find out I'm sleeping in the car park.

Doing a quick tour of the north west in the morning so it's anyone's guess!!

Comment

You going over the Wodhead pass Jan or round the world on the MWay

Comment

Motorway PK, I'd like to get there on Saturday rather than Monday!!!

Comment

I don't know what time we are planning to head over to Wakefield, I think he made mention of being there about 6ish, (or leaving her at 6, I dunno, I wasn't listening) so does anyone want my mobile number so that I can track you all down?

Comment

Originally posted by Solowka View Post
                    Yeah but its with two other blokes.....it doesnt count lol
                    Oh, but it does, Sol. Morg is dressing for the occasion, and it's well known that us gorillaz aren't too fussy !!

Looking forward to meeting you.

....heh, heh......

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                      Good question Sol

What time is kick off and how will I know who you all are? (I don't want to be walking up to random strangers and accosting them)
                      I will not be wearing a gorilla outfit, but as I am actually a little skinny, balding wretch, I intend to wear a name badge.

I know it's a bit "team bonding exercise" - but it affords peeps the opportunity to avoid me if required - or at least approach with caution.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                        Not sure what a mard ass is, Enaid, but my ass is still sore from the last encounter with you lot !!! I suspect I shall be that much more experienced after this !!

just trying to be a little discreet here Bill, mard ass means a softy no more no less.
                        I have been accused of being nosey and it's true I am. I just think I will not sleep a wink of sleep tonight, unless you tell me just what happened to make your ass so sore on the last do.If it is too embarrassing for you to admit on an open forum, please feel free to pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                          I don't want to be walking up to random strangers and accosting them)
                          I'll have a red rose clenched between my butt cheeks [again lol] and a copy of the racing post tucked under my arm

Comment

now watch the list of attendees grooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                              now watch the list of attendees grooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww
                              Er - is multiple membership allowed ?

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                                just trying to be a little discreet here Bill, mard ass means a softy no more no less.
                                I have been accused of being nosey and it's true I am. I just think I will not sleep a wink of sleep tonight, unless you tell me just what happened to make your ass so sore on the last do.If it is too embarrassing for you to admit on an open forum, please feel free to pm me.
                                Thank you, Enaid. I have PM'd you the dreadful CCTV footage of the event, but basically I got told to report to the Chat Room ( a place which fills me with fear, anyway) - for a "leg wax."

Well, I fell for the lure of the fur-lined handcuffs. Before I knew it, there I was - legs akimbo, masculinity upwards, modesty ripped from me.

I was - firmly but humanely - given what I am told was a "Brazilian." Well, much as I appreciate the Copa Cabana Beach and its' charming attendees, I underwent what I can only say was an eye-opening (and eye-watering) experience !!!

I have yet to see the recovery of my nuts.

Having gone through that, though, I do appreciate the efforts made by those who would insist that baldness has its' place. Is there any future for toothless old gits ??

OMG - the mind boggleth......

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X