• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

Hey Tempts, my other half and his mum are from your neck of the wood..... I'm afraid, very afraid (please tell me that you are not another Devonshire farter?)

Comment

pmsl
      I'll have you know I'm a lady!!!!
      if I need to ...I'll go outside ...lol

Comment

Well thats more than they do! like a pair of bookends sometimes, I tells ya, the things I have to put up with! lol

Comment

Anyway, better go earn some pennies, see ya all later x

Comment

Wouldn't think so delta tbh not without a wait anyway. Cap1 have been the most predictable up to now, I really just think they have had enough of the CI claiming and took advantage of the stays.

Comment

cya later then hun
              don't work too hard

Comment

Devon farter pmsl, oh this is going to be a rum do, in more ways than one me thinks pmsl

Comment

LOL tis gonna be a good me thinks

just had my flight number mailed... so I'm all set now

Comment

Originally posted by mistie View Post
                    sorry to disappoint bill.....but i cant make it so your now safe from the waxing, cuffs, and whips.....:whip:
                    I must admit - I AM disappointed. I've grown accustomed to pain, lately....
                    Oh a nice smooth man ...what more could i ask for...:snog:
                    You're very kind - regrettably not as smooth as I would wish !!
                    have a great night
                    Hope so - thanks, matey !!
                    mistie:kiss:
                    Play it for me !!

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                      There you go Bill, all safe and sound she ain't coming lol
                      I get a feeling reading between the lines you are not quite as scary as your avatar, that also applies to your friend.
                      The few that have met me so far will confirm that, Enaid. The gorilla with an attitude is indeed a wimp with ideas above his station (and dreams below his belt !!):devil:

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                        I'm going out to find a group of people that I have never met before, having a strange woman from Devon sleeping over, and you are all talking about waxes and torture treatment etc

What's not to be scared about
                        Hey, Delta - "Feel the fear - and do it, anyway !!"

Just to reassure you - here's a link to some piccies of a recent Beagles' meet:

https://[URL="http://www.S&M_in_Wakefield.co.uk"]www.S&M_in_Wakefield.co.uk[/URL]
                        msl:
                        :roll:

Comment

psssss tis not working lol the piccie bit

Comment

S&M in Wakefield???????????????????? see that's why I am scared

Comment

pmsl never clocked that Delta, he spelt it wrong that'll be why, think it should be M&S well I hope so anyway msl:

Comment

Do I really need to bring my whip?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X