• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

only the ones that visit :angels:
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

8 and a bit days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for every ones elses information I couldn't care less really

Comment

Dunno where I'm staying, yet - I'm at the tender mercies of Jan, or whoever I can share a room with. I'm told that Morg may consider putting up with me if I behave. I'm gonna have to put in some practice at that, then.

Sorry to hear than Glenn can't make it. Better make the next meet in Billericay or nearby, then.

Comment

I'm at the tender mercies of Jan
          You wanna speak to HOD about that one Simian, he hasn't recovered enough from Petey to be able to make Wakey!!

Comment

Don't let that scare you simian I'm sure she's only joking.

why is here no smilie for I have just told a big lie lol ?

Comment

OMG. Looks like I had better have a stiff one (or several) before I get there, then !!!

Comment

mmm yes please
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  mmm yes please
                  I hope this means that you would be liking a stiff drink.
                  It's not fair in my opinion to keep hinting that this meeting is anything more than to discuss our claims and how we went about them. Also to help the ones in the middle of claiming who are in need of further help.
                  It is lovely that this has been arranged so a few of us can meet the very helpful people on here and put faces to names.
                  So come on guys lets get real and forget all this drinking and having a good time nonsense, put your names on the list of you are wanting a social and enjoyable evening and maybe a little help with your claims. Enaid :angels:

Comment

rofl efelant - love you hunny xxx

Of course you are quite right....shall we make an agenda for the evening ?
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Yes I think we should but please be aware that I will be travelling by train with a buffet bar.
                      I have already booked my breakfast in Weatherspoons 10.30 on the dot.
                      I intend to throw my bag in the hotel at about 2ish or whenever they let you in.
                      Probably unpack have shower and changed out by 2.15ish.
                      Then I think it's back to weatherspoons.
                      If you can get me to understand anything you say to me after this point then yes an agenda would be very helpful. Enaid :cloud:

Comment

Agenda

7:00pm Tools round
                        7:15 Cets round
                        7:30 Simians round
                        7:45 Tempty gets everyone doubles on Natwest
                        8:00 Jans round (but shes putting cards in the loo)
                        8:15 Ames round

etc etc......

Comment

ahh I'm okay then you'll all be too trashed by the time its my round to notice.........cause I'll be in the loo too by then

love those loos...

Tools will be late, and Cets not coming, so Sim and Tempts - looks like its down to you two
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Enaid - you can check in from 12 at the stanley
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

For whoever is buying the first round

Its a bottle of Magners for the wife, no ice, and a pint of Carling Cold for me.

Thanks,

Comment

mines a coke
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X