• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

heheheh Hello Bill,
    So you are coming then?
    Looking forward to meeting you Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
      Brill. I'll be dead happy with the top bunk - even if they're six high !!!
      Are you not busy with your advertising schedule at the moment bill

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
        heheheh Hello Bill,
        So you are coming then?
        Looking forward to meeting you Enaid x
        Looking forward to meeting you, too, Enaid - and the rest of the guys !!

Matt - so you've seen that Cadbury's/Phil Collins/Bill-K advert, then ?

Spooky, I calls it. Bloody spooky.

Comment

Hey Bill just incase you missed it, it's in a thread here............LOL
          http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ead.php?t=2018
          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

LOL - You guys are nuts. A thread of its' own !!!! :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              List of Attendees

Sol
              Nona
              Sapphire
              Fendyweather
              Gobby
              Tempty
              Theo + 1
              Pkea + 1
              Ame
              Cynthesys
              Bill-K ( maybe)
              Oporto
              Cetelco
              Morgan
              LouLou
              Celestine
              PJ
              Iancognito
              Enaid
              Tools
              Veilside (maybe ?)
              Delta + 1
              Paradox (maybe ?)

Just add/remove from this list as and when

Looking like a good night so far
              and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee if ya all very lucky
              Last edited by iancognito; 13th September 2007, 18:59:PM.

Comment

oh eck......... I best get some medication I think. There are some seriously good looking blokes on this do,going off the avatars anyway lol.
                :devil:

Comment

There are some seriously good looking blokes on this do,
                  Ive told you already, Ile be with the wife...lol

Comment

oh eck......... I best get some medication I think. There are some seriously good looking blokes on this do,going off the avatars anyway lol.
                    LOL, Enaid - If you're into banana splits, me and Bill-K will give you a good time !!! However - we're nothing like our avatars. We're both a little less hirsute, but still have our own teeth (both of them !!). Not so sure I can swing from the jungle trees, these days - but I will make a genuine effort to swing from the chandelier in whatever outfit you wish me to wear, if push comes to shove !!!

Comment

ooer swinging from the chandeliers eh? Enaid deffinatly bring a camera hun

Comment

I know lol, on a bit of a promise with two hunky monkeys.
                        Just worried this hotel may be a bit too posh, chandeliers pmsl
                        Have to forego the banana split though, find them a bit sickly :angels:

Comment

lol u staying at the stanley ? t'is a lovely place, no airs and graces, just nice and cosy and friendly

hope everything works out okay and we can have a great night.
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Sadly Im orf to the Middle east that day, PAH!

Comment

Bah humbug - and wakefield is so much more exotic too, you must be gutted
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ive never been to wakefield, so it sounds really exotic.

dubai on the other hand i have spent ,urm ....let me think.......probably close on 40% of my time over the last 4 years there on and off.

the only good thinig about dubai is coming home!!!

Glenn

PS i hear the women in wakefiled are pretty wild too!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X