• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Beagles Meet - Wakey - 22nd September.... a success again.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beagles Meet - Wakefield - Six Chimneys - 22nd September - Anybody ???

and at 8 o'clock at night depressing lol

Comment

List of Attendees

Nona
      Sapphire
      Fendyweather
      Gobby
      Tempty
      Theo + 1
      Pkea + 1
      Ame
      Cynthesys
      Bill-K
      Oporto
      Morgan
      LouLou
      Celestine
      PJ
      Iancognito
      Sol
      Enaid
      Tools
      Veilside (maybe ?)
      Delta + 1
      Paradox (maybe ?)

Just add/remove from this list as and when

Looking like a good night so far
      Last edited by Amethyst; 13th September 2007, 08:16:AM. Reason: dropping like flies (not those kind enaid !!!)
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Mrs PKea will be in attendance

Comment

Oh Mr Delta will be coming, someone has to get me and Tempty home

Comment

13 days to go, I am not counting though are you?????????????? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
              Oh Mr Delta will be coming, someone has to get me and Tempty home
              The Poor Man......lol

Comment

PJ + 1 ?
                It's just me on my lonesome this time, so no best behaviour for me pmsl

Comment

PJ you never behave anyways ya harlot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I may even try and wing it after party for 30 kids under 7 on same day...lucky me eh?????????

Comment

ooo yes go on hunny I'll add u on the list

depends where u misbehave PJ lol
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

i`m gonna have to withdraw....cash flow problems

Jan, if you cant get anyone to fill the room pm me your addy and i`ll send a cheque to cover the room!*

*(depending on when it is cashed, cheque may not be honoured)

Comment

Can I get a cheap room for the night ? I'm willing to forego usual filthy habits if required.

A vacant tree-house, perhaps, even ?

Comment

Looks like it Sim, seems Sol pulled out (again) I get the feeling he doesn't like our company, not that I'm trying to make you feel guilty or anything Sol - honest!!!

Comment

thats simply not true jan, 4 days before payday im raiding the coppers jar for petrol money lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Simian View Post
                              Can I get a cheap room for the night ? I'm willing to forego usual filthy habits if required.

A vacant tree-house, perhaps, even ?
                              hehehehehe room on top me thinks Simian (the cheap rooms have bunks ):roll:

Comment

Brill. I'll be dead happy with the top bunk - even if they're six high !!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X