• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DDOS attack on LB - sorted :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DDOS attack on Legal Beagles

bloomin eck, leave you lot alone for 5 mins and look what happens. Now close that door and keep the nasties virus thingys out.
    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

I was really surprised to see the original site up and running this evening. Trying to sort it all out over a weekend must have been a nightmare.

Well done you two.

Comment

must've been like trying to plug a burst dam with ya thumb.... but it looks like (for now at least) Ame and the crew pounced on it quick enough..... and yes the image of ame trying to plug a dam did spring to mind when things started to go pear shaped on sunday LOL

Huge well done xxxxx

Comment

Well dome Ame & Tools for getting this site back up & running so soon, you both deserve medals for all your hard work. I hope that it's gone for good, & never comes back; so many pepys have been really upset & worried, but we're all sooooo happy now! lmao

Comment

Many thanks to all concerned for all yor hard work in getting the site back on line

Comment

Did the bath work Ame? lol

Eventually the children will go back to school. They gained nothing!

Keep up the good work!

Comment

The attack is actually still happening but we`ve managed to isolate it so it doesnt affect the forum side too much. Hopefully within the next few days things will be back to normal but we can`t guarantee it at the moment.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and thanks mainly to Amethyst who acted quickly in the first place.:kiss:
                Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Thanks Tools for this update. I must say when I could not sleep last night and came on the site at 3:30am both you and Ame were still here beavering away. You are both extremely dedicated to work into the early hours to keep this site up and running and hope that you will soon have this under control very soon.
                  DSxx

Comment

Well Ame you must be exhausted, I hope it doesn't take much longer for your sake, many many thanks val

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X