• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

BT again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BT again!

OMG! Having agreed a monthly payment of around £43ish a month (think I mentioned it earlier on this thread) to move the DD date, the BT bill I've just looked at wants £173 - WTF?!!!!!!!!!

They are off their heads.

Comment

They wanted £120 from me, hence the agreement.
      Crafty SOBS :mad2:
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Fortunately I have the call recorded , so it will be interesting to see them try to back out of that.

Comment

And I have an email from the adviser who said he had cancelled the DD and I had to the start of January to pay it off, saved and printed!
          Do they want to keep customers it would seem not.
          Stuck with them now and it is still not clear that if you do pre register for free caller display in January if this starts a new line rental contract you get a different answer all the time and BTs forum is no help.

Comment

Not quite a year and they are at it again!
            I had a problem with the Hub 3 they gave me last year they sent me a replacement which , at first put me location wise on tablet devices in County Durham ( Norfolk Coast!).
            I put my old Hub 2 back and that was fine.
            In April there were some Open Reach engineers doing work and I told them about this, he asked me to try the Hub 3 again and if I still had problems with it to get in touch with customer services.
            I did try and it worked until about two weeks ago when it stopped working altogether no lights, nothing.
            Contacted faults who blamed thunder storms ( we did not have one but there was flooding in Norwich).
            They said they would send yet another replacement.
            All that arrived, initially were two ADS filters!
            Another call to complaints and last week got sent a Hub 5.
            That has, again, location issues with Android devices putting me, this time, in Douglas Isle of Man!
            Another " conversation" yesterday , on line this time, I had put my Hub 2 back by this time, again even on line the overseas call centre did not seem to understand and despite request not to call me have done so four times!
            You could not make it up!
            Got until October to go so as the old hub seems fine think I will stick with that, anyone want a Hub 5 barely used!:smash:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X