• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN- Gemini

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN- Gemini

Hi all ,

Requesting some help please.

Just received a PCN through the post for from Gemini.
    Had parked for a few minutes outside our nursery school to drop little one off to dance lessons on a Saturday afternoon , was in disabled bay.

The area where car was parked belongs to the nursery not LBhealthcare and there are no sign posts indicating that that side of the road is
    overseen by Gemini. There are signs opposite LB healthcare which i am well aware of but the side i parked is for the nursery.

The PCN says: " Failure to display a valid blue badge " at LB healthcare.
    " the contravention is a Breach of the terms and conditions of use of the facility. Signs are clearly displayed thoughout
    the area showing these terms and conditions. "

I know very well that Gemini issue tickets if parked on the side of LBHealthcare but the other side of the side road ,
    all nursery staff and parents use.

Should I reply that the ticket issued is not an area controlled by Gemini or ask for contract showing which area of the
    road they oversea as there are absolutely no signs on th esid eof the road the car was parked.

Thanks for any help in advance.
    Tags: None

Have you asked the nursery about this?

Can you post up the PCN (remove name and identifying details, but leave in all dates and times)?

When communicating with Gemini, or posting on here, do not identify the driver

Comment

Hi,

I just got confirmation that the 2 bays for disabled are council owned from the nursery.
      In theory then I would have thought a private parking company cannot issue such a ticket , it would have to be
      a traffic warden or police ?

Sorry times are : 12:11 on 21/09/2024
      nothing else showing

Please see image.

Thanks
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Rks2020; Today, 13:53:PM.

Comment

That notice is meant for the driver, but presumably they have your name and address as you are the registered keeper.

So you can reply :along these lines:

Dear Sirs,
        I am in receipt of your PCN number xxxxxx.

I write to confirm I am the registered Keeper of the vehicle, registration number xxxxxxxxxx.
        I have no legal obligation to identify the driver at the time of the alleged incident, and will not be doing so.

Please remove my data from your records.

Yours etc

But they will probably ignore that, so you could just await a Notice to Keeper which will surely come and should be easily defended

If you do communicate with them do not identify the driver.

You have left your name & address exposed on the Parking notice... suggest you remove it
        Last edited by des8; Today, 14:48:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X