• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**STRUCK OUT!!** Lowell solicitors and ccj with Northampton County Court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lowell solicitors and ccj with Northampton County Court

Is it not compulsory to have the WS to both defendant and the court with at least 14 days to spare

Have you checked with court to see if they have received the WS or even payed the hearing fee.. re-read and see they paid late...

Comment

Mine was sent off recorded to both court and lowell. Recieved via tracking within the 14 days deadline.

I've not phoned the court, I've just gone off the signature on the tracking that it's recieved.

Not sure if THEY have sent anything to court but they have NOT sent anything to me and it's not over the 14 day period.

Wonder where I stand with this in line with court?

After reading some of the other forums in here, similar has happened, nothing sent from the horrid people, until days before the court date to withdraw the ccj.
      I'm not that lucky and I'm sure a visit to court will be my day out

Comment

Don't be to down hearted Roddaz if they haven't provided anything in terms of paperwork you can't get a CCJ, would it not be worth your while phoning the court and asking if they have received the WS from Lowell and if not what is likely to happen...

Comment

Originally posted by Roddaz77 View Post
          Thanks nem

Well it's now the 11th which means it's only 8 days to the big day!

The cut off point (14 days) before has long passed and STILL nothing from Lowell. Wonder if they will actually produce anything on the day?

Let's see how this pans out 
          Hello Rodazz,

Lowell solicitors have proved less than competent in a large number of the claim I've seen with them at the helm so let's hope it continues.

nem

Comment

Thanks stu,

And I was just going to tag you nem and ask your help, do you think I should ring court or just play the waiting game.

Lowells have sent nothing to me and hopefully nothing to court and I may get an early Christmas treat 🙏

Comment

Thanks stu,

And I was just going to tag you nem and ask your help, do you think I should ring court or just play the waiting game.

Lowells have sent nothing to me and hopefully nothing to court and I may get an early Christmas treat 
              Play the game Rod.

nem

Comment

Thanks nem, I'll wait and see what happens and if I get any nice discontinued letters or a court day out

Comment

To be fair Roddaz I can't see the harm in you ringing the court to see if they have received their WS from Lowell at least you could have a clearer picture of what is going on at the present time, give you peace of mine possibly...

Comment

Also as [MENTION=69750]Stu[/MENTION] previously posted, check that the hearing fee was paid.
                    This one (according to today's post), the Claimant has not paid despite a court 'unless' order.
                    http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...792#post682792
                    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                    gets his brain a-going.
                    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi char,

Unfortunately the hearing fee was paid.... late nevertheless, and they had to be reminded by the court as missed the original deadline.

Comment

Thanks nem, I'll wait and see what happens and if I get any nice discontinued letters or a court day out
                        Discontinued I hope!!

nem:judgey:

Comment

Nothing in the post as yet still from these idiots ...
                          and nothing yet to say it's been discontinued
                          Two more days to d-day, looking like I'll be heading off to court to see what they have come up with.

How do I prove to a judge I've had nothing?
                          No witness statement, no agreement, no default notice, nothing to say how they have got to a figure!!!

Is it worth a call to the court tomorrow?

Comment

Hi Roddaz

If it were me I would ring the court tomorrow to see if the Claimant's WS has been filed, & if you do, let us know asap.
                            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                            gets his brain a-going.
                            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Nothing in the post as yet still from these idiots ...
                              and nothing yet to say it's been discontinued
                              Two more days to d-day, looking like I'll be heading off to court to see what they have come up with.

How do I prove to a judge I've had nothing?
                              No witness statement, no agreement, no default notice, nothing to say how they have got to a figure!!!

Is it worth a call to the court tomorrow?
                              Hello Roddaz,

Yes check with the court there's still time for them to pay the hearing fee.

Lowell Solicitors are often leaving matters late and then seeking relief from court sanctions so check regularly.

nem

Comment

[MENTION=42011]Nem[/MENTION]esis
                                Hi nem, they have paid the court fee, late by all means though!!

I'm due in court tomorrow with this matter now but have not heard anything off them in the post regards their witness statement OR any replies back from me asking them for proof re, CPR OR CCA requests.

I will ring court soon and see what they say, hopefully Lowells will not have sent anything in to them either, but how does it work if they have sent it to court BUT not to me??

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X