• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** DiScOnTinUeD ** BC/Lowell V Kelike28 ** WON **

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC/Lowell V Kelike28

lol, oh well as long as you would have been given an agreement that's okay then, sod what the Consumer Credit Act says....

I'd ignore it tbh.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      lol, oh well as long as you would have been given an agreement that's okay then, sod what the Consumer Credit Act says....

I'd ignore it tbh.
      Great. Thought as much.

Comment

Amethyst, I do think that Kelike needs to maintain communication(now that it is started)
        and as such perhaps you could draft a short reply that outlines or better still underlines the defence that has been entered reminding BC of the claimants duty under the 1978 CCA

Again a slooooow reply or no reply would be better as it is already becoming ping pong letters with no action on BCs part only bullying/scare tactics so state this failure to supply in any letter back to them and wait for the court to decide what BC have to do next if they continue

onlymeagain

Comment

Again. I'm in the same position. Sent an email to them only for them to reply with...

Thank you for your email, the contents of which we have noted.It is the original creditor’s policy to provide an agreement to its customers at the point of contract and statements throughout and therefore you have already been provided with validation of the debt. Our client will therefore provide a validation of the debt in accordance with the court’s directions.We recommend that you seek independent legal advice
          Any help would be great!

Comment

Originally posted by ohitsonlyme View Post
            Amethyst, I do think that Kelike needs to maintain communication(now that it is started)
            and as such perhaps you could draft a short reply that outlines or better still underlines the defence that has been entered reminding BC of the claimants duty under the 1978 CCA

Again a slooooow reply or no reply would be better as it is already becoming ping pong letters with no action on BCs part only bullying/scare tactics so state this failure to supply in any letter back to them and wait for the court to decide what BC have to do next if they continue

onlymeagain
            Just received info from Court re small claims track mediation and the questionnaire..... any recent links to share with how to answer this most I get but just to be sure

Comment

Shall I actually full in paper form or will the same thing be online?

Comment

Okay so you have the N180, yes it's all quite straightforwards. You don't need to ask for anything specific in it. There's no fee for you to pay with the N180. Paper is best.

Any questions you aren't sure of just shout. I'll see if there's a completed one about to look at.

Did you receive a copy of BC's yet?
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Okay so you have the N180, yes it's all quite straightforwards. You don't need to ask for anything specific in it. There's no fee for you to pay with the N180. Paper is best.

Any questions you aren't sure of just shout. I'll see if there's a completed one about to look at.

Did you receive a copy of BC's yet?
                  Nope nothing from BC - does that come from them or the court?

Comment

Sometimes they send a copy and sometimes the court, you don't always get a copy if its just straightforwards. They have a fee to pay for continuing with the case at this stage so don't worry if you don't get a copy. Get yours sent in and give the court a call in a week to see if they have received both parties N180's.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Possibly you'll get one of these letters next.

Think you had this one already

and the consent order

possibly this one without the extension decline section
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Possibly you'll get one of these letters next.

Think you had this one already

and the consent order

possibly this one without the extension decline section
                        Yes I've had all of those.... The court order had gaps where info was to be input.

Comment

Do I fill in mediation form?

Comment

Yes.

Though mediation would be ' give me the documents then we can discuss it' so pretty pointless really
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Yes.

Though mediation would be ' give me the documents then we can discuss it' so pretty pointless really
                              No way is that what it is. Big waste of time.

Comment

It's just another minor pawn in the chess game you're playing with BC.
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X