• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** DiScOnTinUeD ** BC/Lowell V Kelike28 ** WON **

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC/Lowell V Kelike28

Where it says in the do I put my local Court?

Comment

Hearing venue
      D1 At which County Court hearing centre would you prefer the small claims hearing to take place and why?

There you put your local county court hearing centre ( https://courttribunalfinder.service.gov.uk/ )
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ahh at the very top of the form, where it says ' IN THE' put the court that sent you the notice of allocation to small claims - so probably Northampton
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I have a combined and magistrates Court so im guessing combined?

Comment

Is the reason for changing Court simply as closer to home

Comment

Yes, as you are the defendant, and you are an individual as opposed to a company, you are entitled to have the hearing held at your local court.

Oh sorry, to put on the form just put - ''I am an individual litigant in person and this is the court closest to my home.''
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by kelike28 View Post
                I have a combined and magistrates Court so im guessing combined?

Yes xx
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Ok all done. Do I now send copy to BC or do the court send it on

Comment

Im getting confused they Prob don't need to know anymore info from me at the min do they?
                    Last edited by kelike28; 3rd July 2014, 10:24:AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Nah, just send to court xx
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Ok Coolio. Xx

Comment

Got copy of their questonarrie today. Also a letter saying they are wanting to settle out of court!

Comment

lol, does their questionnaire have anything exciting in it ?
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...504#post408504
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Is exactly the same as mine......x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X