• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** DiScOnTinUeD ** BC/Lowell V Kelike28 ** WON **

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC/Lowell V Kelike28

Originally posted by ohitsonlyme View Post
    Nothing to worry about for you, its a very simple 2 page with no questions that will cause you any trouble basically asking if you are willing to seek mediation and that you agree to the allocated track the case will be assigned to

onlyme
    Thanks onlyme. Hopefully that will come soon so I can stop fretting and hopefully get something sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      lol, dickheads, well keep the emails, shows you acted properly and they didn't, and wait for the court to come back to you, next step should be the allocation/directions questionnaire.
      Hi

I've just had another letter through the post, it is headed without prejudice, then says the court have notified them of my defence butt hey are hoping we can agree this matter without the need for a court hearing, if they do not hear from me they will apply to the court to strike out my defence at hearing which will result in further costs for me. They have also included a consent order for me to fill in. Obviously i wont. Is this another standard letter?????
      Thanks v muchly folks

Comment

Yes, another standard letter I'm afraid. File it with the rest. If it isn't a proper offer then the without prejudice bit has no relevance.

What's the consent order say?

Actually bit weird as their other letter said they wished to continue which they wouldnt send unless they knew you'd defended.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

O
          Yes, another standard letter I'm afraid. File it with the rest. If it isn't a proper offer then the without prejudice bit has no relevance.

What's the consent order say?

Actually bit weird as their other letter said they wished to continue which they wouldnt send unless they knew you'd defended.
          It does actually offer me an option to pay the full amount on the claim by instalments by me inserting an amount on the form to which I think I can afford.
          The order had gaps to be filled in...
          Before District judge on the day of sitting at CCBC
          Upon the parties having agreed terms of settlement
          By consent
          It is ordered that all further proceedings in this action be stayed upon the terms set out in the schedule below blah blah blah
          And it is further ordered that there be no order as to costs
          Schedule
          1 the claimant agrees to accept full sum and pay by instalments
          2 the claimant agrees not to enter judgement if above is maintained
          3 will be at liberty to enter judgement if balance remains unpaid

Comment

Amethyst could you take a look at my reply please? Thanks a mil

Comment

Itsonlyme had same, two tics I'll get link for you... have they produced documents under either the CPR or cca requests? If no then I'd remind them of such.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Itsonlyme had same, two tics I'll get link for you... have they produced documents under either the CPR or cca requests? If no then I'd remind them of such.
                Nope...big fat nothing in regard to documents requested from either Lowell or BC

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...fence-lowel-BC
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Sooooooo I take it i just to wait for the Court to send questionnaire... perhaps reply again reminding him im waiting for response to my requests? Or leave out BC for now?

Comment

• Re: BC/Lowell V Kelike28

I'd just wait for the questionnaire, thought I guess it won't hurt to reply saying thanks I'll consider it once you've sent all the documents
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

BC have been quite good (haha) in replying to my emails of late so I just dropped them a line to say thanks but no Thanks. Until documents received I shall just wait to heart from the court. Maybe they will respond maybe not. Thanks again. Especially for getting back to me at the weekend xx

Comment

Kelike look at the dates between the letters. They replied on the same day that they received my last letter.

I am not going to reply soo quickly to them or it may become ping pong letters

This will give them the idea that I would settle rather than go to court

I don't wish to hand over the initiative to them, so my reply to the tomlin letter will not go off for a week or so, with another paragraph stating "having duly considered"

Onlymeagain

Comment

Kelike look at the dates between the letters. They replied on the same day that they received my last letter

I don't wish to hand over the initiative to them, so my reply to the tomlin letter will not go off for a week or so, with another paragraph stating "having duly considered"

Onlymeagain
                            Yes that makes total sense. Well like I said i emailed yesterday... just see what happens next. Fingers crossed it won't take forever.

Comment

Kelike look at the dates between the letters. They replied on the same day that they received my last letter.

Onlymeagain
                              Hi Ive just had an email again from BC as below......please let me know what you think and if i just still hang on to hear from the courts. I am happy to do so but dont want to appear to be missing anything i should be doing along the way.

Cheers all. xx

Thank you for your email, the contents of which we have noted.It is the original creditor’s policy to provide an agreement to its customers at the point of contract and statements throughout and therefore you have already been provided with validation of the debt. Our client will therefore provide a validation of the debt in accordance with the court’s directions.We recommend that you seek independent legal advice

Comment

Onlymeagain
                                Hi Ive just had an email again from BC as below......please let me know what you think and if i just still hang on to hear from the courts. I am happy to do so but dont want to appear to be missing anything i should be doing along the way.

Cheers all. xx

Thank you for your email, the contents of which we have noted.It is the original creditor’s policy to provide an agreement to its customers at the point of contract and statements throughout and therefore you have already been provided with validation of the debt. Our client will therefore provide a validation of the debt in accordance with the court’s directions.We recommend that you seek independent legal advice

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X