• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** DiScOnTinUeD ** BC/Lowell V Kelike28 ** WON **

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC/Lowell V Kelike28

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    That's okay, any time. We might need to amend further if you hear anything else from them.

Looks good so far though xxxxx
    Morning all.

Just thought I'd check if BC had made payment for the hearing and sadly they have. Just wondering If they have been known to do this and not turn up anyway? Assuming as they have gone this far that they will be sending their witness statement to me by next week as directed by the court. Do they have to send something or can they get away with that too?

Comment

Yes they do tend to pay the hearing fee, bit of a waste of money, but I think they pay it to stress out the defendants. Have you still not had any documents?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yes they do tend to pay the hearing fee, bit of a waste of money, but I think they pay it to stress out the defendants. Have you still not had any documents?
        Hi again

No absolutely zilch!

Comment

Dicks.

We haven't sent the WS yet have we - what date are we sending that in?

(just noticed we have a couple stray s.77's in it so need to fix that should all be s 78's as running credit )
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Dicks.

We haven't sent the WS yet have we - what date are we sending that in?

(just noticed we have a couple stray s.77's in it so need to fix that should all be s 78's as running credit )

Nope. Sending WS Wednesday next week. X ok. Wil take a look at where I need to amend... so i just replace with s.78 or extra wording too. Thanks

Comment

I could only see 1 x s.77 is that right xx

Comment

Change it to s.78 - s.77 is fixed sum credit ( loans ) - s.78 is running credit (credit cards/ catalogue accounts)
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Change it to s.78 - s.77 is fixed sum credit ( loans ) - s.78 is running credit (credit cards/ catalogue accounts)

Ok done. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kelike28 View Post
                    Ok done. Thanks
                    Morning.

Am I right in thinking that I need to send WS tomorrow if hearing is Fri 31st Oct? Are they likely to send me their WS in good time? Am thinking do I wait to get theirs before sending mine or is that risky in case they decide they are still above the rules and send nothing? Thanks

Comment

I can't even imagine what their WS will be.

Comment

Really need to know if I should send WS tomorrow.
                        Thanks

Comment

You should send it to arrive 14 days before so yes sending it tomorrow is a good idea xx
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

You should send it to arrive 14 days before so yes sending it tomorrow is a good idea xx
                            Ok great. Are they to send theirs out tomorrow too?

Comment

They should do.... whether they do or not is another matter.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Oh i see. Have they been known not to? If so that is just not on! Unless it helps my case at all lol.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X