• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** DiScOnTinUeD ** BC/Lowell V Kelike28 ** WON **

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC/Lowell V Kelike28

Ooopsy. Just read link. Yes their's states 0 witnesses to give evidence

Comment

their questionairre states 0 witnesses to give evidence - does this mean they are not likely to take me to court in the end? Surely otherwise they would state an amount in how many witnesses will attend lik ei have put 1 - as i will be my only witness.
      Thanks

Comment

Yes, 1 Witness, which is you.... I think the old forms used to be 'excluding yourself'
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Yes, 1 Witness, which is you.... I think the old forms used to be 'excluding yourself'
          Thanks but what I mean is their form States zero people to attend including themselves. So if they don't go who will???? 😐

Comment

Originally posted by kelike28 View Post
            Thanks but what I mean is their form States zero people to attend including themselves. So if they don't go who will???? 😐
            It's likely you'll never find out xx If they did go ahead it would just be a local solicitor who's bunged the file an hour before the hearing, so not exactly a witness. I really wouldn't worry about it xx
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

It's likely you'll never find out xx If they did go ahead it would just be a local solicitor who's bunged the file an hour before the hearing, so not exactly a witness. I really wouldn't worry about it xx
              Oooh I see. Ok will just keep on waiting again. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by kelike28 View Post
                Oooh I see. Ok will just keep on waiting again. Cheers
                Anyone know how long it usually takes for a date to come through????:tinysmile_cry_t:

Comment

2/3 weeks usually xx
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

2/3 weeks usually xx
                    oh i see! Hate waiting

Thanks though.

Comment

Me too, I'm an impatient b*tch lol
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

6 weeks the end of this week.... should i still be waiting for hearing date? Although I think no news is good news i would rather it be out the way. Thanks.

Comment

Me too, I'm an impatient b*tch lol
                          Morning Amethyst. Do you think I should be chasing or just sit back and wait still? Thanks

Comment

There's only the court to 'chase'. Might be worth giving the court a call and asking what the status of the case is now.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

There's only the court to 'chase'. Might be worth giving the court a call and asking what the status of the case is now.
                              Ok great. Will do that shortly.

Ta v much again

Comment

Didn't get chance to ring and chase but did get letter stating case has been transferred to my local court 12.8.14 - do I just wait again for a date now. Can't believe they are continuing with this when there has been non compliance on their part with regard to info I've requested. Oh well Hey!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X